Was I ever wrong!

Comments

• Masqerader
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    thamac15 said:
    Please elaborate I will wait for the beta on pc although I have a bloodbornestation4.

Tiny maps as usual.
    TTK and TTD is literally hardcore mode.
    Head glitching corner campers everywhere.
    It truly is the same old CoD crap.

So the same as every Battlefield game too.
  • OskooI_007
    1436 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Modern Warfare open beta is now available for everyone to preload on Battle.net
    source.gif
  • BeastofBourbon84
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Alright I'll give it a whirl this weekend but looking at the gameplayvideo that was posted before I can say one thing for certain... people that hated the ap mines in bf v will have a bad time in mw with the claymores.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Almost time for the second Beta round, can't wait.

Crossplay with xbox, 32 Vs 32, vehicles, let's give it all a try.
  • Toxic_CA
    965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    source.gif

Everyone who pre ordered :/
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Toxic_CA said:
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    source.gif

Everyone who pre ordered :/
    Yea to hell with that! Hoping it's a great game but I'll happily wait thx. 
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Alright I'll give it a whirl this weekend but looking at the gameplayvideo that was posted before I can say one thing for certain... people that hated the ap mines in bf v will have a bad time in mw with the claymores.

I have over 100 kills (my personal count) with claymore already! 🤗

Put one down, guy dies. Put one back in the EXACT same position, same guy does again! ROFLMAO! He came back for vengeance, and blew up again! Over and over again. So much fun!
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

• NLBartmaN
    Almost time for the crossplay and 32 vs 32 Beta test, hopefully hitreg and sound stay just as good and crossplay feels "fair and balanced"
  • The_BERG_366
    2819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Almost time for the crossplay and 32 vs 32 Beta test, hopefully hitreg and sound stay just as good and crossplay feels "fair and balanced"

do you have twitter? if not you should open one to share this kind of comments. this is hardly the right place.
  • NLBartmaN

do you have twitter? if not you should open one to share this kind of comments. this is hardly the right place.
    You know this topic is about the new CoD?

And some people that have the "illusion" that "Modern Warfare isn’t going to negatively impact BF at all!"

Things like 32 vs 32 (or maybe even more), vehicles and crossplay in the new COD, if they work smooth, are going to have a huge impact ... so worth mentioning in this topic.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

And some people that have the "illusion" that "Modern Warfare isn’t going to negatively impact BF at all!"

Things like 32 vs 32 (or maybe even more), vehicles and crossplay in the new COD, if they work smooth, are going to have a huge impact ... so worth mentioning in this topic.

I take it you are basing this on YouTube video likes as usual.......
  • NLBartmaN
    Trokey66 said:

I take it you are basing this on YouTube video likes as usual.......
    No, by actually playing and testing the Alpha and Beta and die hard BF players (that I know, game with an follow on social media) that are all testing and loving it and are all excited forthe things I mentioned ... and most are as good as done with BF V.

Basic logic: if Beta 2 runs smooth and enjoyable, there will be a (huge) player shift from BF V to CoD
  • ragnarok013
    3966 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    NLBartmaN said:

NLBartmaN I don't know, I play several games concurrently so if MW gets popular it doesn't necessarily mean that BF players stop playing since MW and BF will still offer different experiences even with the large game mode being added. I still play BF3\4 in addition to BF5 and for years played Halo, COD,  and Gears along side of Battlefield so playing one FPS doesn't mean that you abandon other FPSs.  I think the only people who will truly flee BF5 are the ones who have already stopped playing or just hit their limit with tech issues but they may come back after they get their fill of COD. Regarding the the fact that we're talking about COD it's mostly because COD is finally doing something that many of us who used to play COD have wanted for years and the fact that they're going back to the modern setting which many BF players also want is naturally going to spark intrigue and discussion.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    No, by actually playing and testing the Alpha and Beta and die hard BF players (that I know, game with an follow on social media) that are all testing and loving it and are all excited forthe things I mentioned ... and most are as good as done with BF V.

Basic logic: if Beta 2 runs smooth and enjoyable, there will be a (huge) player shift from BF V to CoD

So your mates then?

And one major flaw with your 'basic logic' as has been pointed out to you umpteen times is if people don't like CoD, it does not matter how smooth and enjoyable (subjective) it is, they don't like CoD!
  • BaronVonGoon
    7067 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MW last week was great. Can't wait for 20 v 20 and 32 v 32.

Two concerns:
    -the netcode is good except around corners. Around corners netcode is always the most challenging for devs. Its better in BFV. But every where else MW is better because the ttk is so fast. You never feel robbed of kills, also you die fast every time so don't care if kills are insta. Unlike BFV which we established has a ttk/TTD sync problem.

-cross play. I know theres aim assist on console. But those of you on console looking forward to playing against PC players you're in for a rude awakening. You'll have to have played on both console and PC to know the difference.

Beyond these two concerns I thought last week's beta was the most fun I had in a game since BF4. Its nice to see the super die hards back on the forums. If BFV was a blank MS DOS screen they'd still defend it.

MW is going to really damage the Battlefield franchise if the 20/20 or 32/32 actually play well.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MW last week was great. Can't wait for 20 v 20 and 32 v 32.

Two concerns:
    -the netcode is good except around corners. Around corners netcode is always the most challenging for devs. Its better in BFV. But every where else MW is better because the ttk is so fast. You never feel robbed of kills, also you die fast every time so don't care if kills are insta. Unlike BFV which we established has a ttk/TTD sync problem.

-cross play. I know theres aim assist on console. But those of you on console looking forward to playing against PC players you're in for a rude awakening. You'll have to have played on both console and PC to know the difference.

Beyond these two concerns I thought last week's beta was the most fun I had in a game since BF4. Its nice to see the super die hards back on the forums. If BFV was a blank MS DOS screen they'd still defend it.

MW is going to really damage the Battlefield franchise if the 20/20 or 32/32 actually play well.

Luckily you can opt out of cross play though. I've played on PC and console, you are correct it is going to be a punishing learning curve to play against pc players on a controller. If I had a better pc I'd have looked at getting it for that but unfortunately I am just gonna play it on PS4.
  • NLBartmaN
    Trokey66 said:
    , they don't like CoD!
    They also don't like BF V!

Some just keep playing it (as little as possible) by lack of something else new, now they might get something else.

What is so totally different between BF V and CoD, if they add 32 vs 32 and vehicles?

The gunplay is as good as the same (thanks to the CoD pro player dev), but it just works ten times better in CoD and also sound and visibility are ten times better.

Add crossplay for low populated areas, that will finally have players to play with and having a decent ping while doing that.
  • The_BERG_366
    2819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

but you aren't mentioning it to inform people or discuss anything. you just come out of nowhere not replying to anything that was said and just state that you look forward to it (multiple times). now that might be interesting for some people that are interested in your preferences (hence twitter) but it is in no way relevant to this thread... and for sure not multiple times....