Anti skill rifles

SQHDP
29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I don't know how blind you have to be to think that adding a rifle that obliterates every living being it touches is a good idea. I mean, Operations makes no sense at all, actually, any game mode based in attack and defense makes no sense. Where is the fun in prone and kill everyone with a stupidly powerful rifle?
First, the """realistic""" TTK that makes everyone hide and play as dirty as possible, the MMGs with bipods and this. Thanks DICE, former studio

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10790 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SQHDP wrote: »
    ... play as dirty as possible, the MMGs with bipods...
    UnrulyBothCrab-size_restricted.gif
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Overreaction the thread.
  • M_Rat13
    892 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:
    UnrulyBothCrab-size_restrictedgif

Funnily enough, I'm starting to see a lot of MMG users run and gun, and it working ridiculously well. Feels broken, but I'm not sure.
  • Noodlesocks
    2755 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    TEKNOCODE said:
    UnrulyBothCrab-size_restrictedgif

Funnily enough, I'm starting to see a lot of MMG users run and gun, and it working ridiculously well. Feels broken, but I'm not sure.
    It can be really random. Sometimes you'll mow down folk with no problem. Other times you can't hit the side of a barn from the inside.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Funny, I opened the topic expecting something - like playing with a rifle that damaged your play style.  Kinda like that BF4 two round burst Russian gun, a skill cannon that was so different, it took awhile to re-adjust after playing with it.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10790 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    (Quote)

Takes a while to get used to. Most don’t have the patience.
    (Quote)
    It can be really random. Sometimes you'll mow down folk with no problem. Other times you can't hit the side of a barn from the inside.
    I notice this too. I think it depends on the server performance and/or the opponent ping.