Reduce planes in Fjell (or extinguish)

guilribeiro
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
These days all games in Fjell are resumed by the team with best pilots making a base **** in the other team.

The matches are usually fast, and unbalanced because infantry cant handle with planes with this useless AA guns.

Should be considered reducing the number of planes, or take them out.

fjell is a good infantry map, but due to the mountains, people get concentrated in the flags, making it easy for planes.

Comments

• Broliszibaila
    282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In such map the planes should be removed.
  • Zviko0
    1616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't like the map but planes are the reason I don't leave. So I'm against that unless they completely reshape the map.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate fjell... Small maze and getting stuck all the time, nowhere to take cover and planes **** a lot.
  • warslag
    1395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    People are like "I can't be bothered to fight the planes, I'm just gonna let the planes kill me and complain on the forums - extinguish planes!".  :D
  • guilribeiro
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    People are like "I can't be bothered to fight the planes, I'm just gonna let the planes kill me and complain on the forums - extinguish planes!".  :D

How am I gonna fight the planes with few weak AA guns against 5 planes? When I’m focusing in one, other 2 come and kill me + destroy the AA gun.
  • ragnarok013
    3031 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Zviko0 said:
    I don't like the map but planes are the reason I don't leave. So I'm against that unless they completely reshape the map.
    I'm the opposite, I wouldn't mind the map if it didn't have planes.
  • MrCamp121
    508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not really a fan of the map..between bomber spam, garbage AA, and bad visibility on the rocks...but i do have to say some of my funniest kill streaks come on this map
  • henke_ah
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont think planes does any impact of the result of the game on this map.
    yes sure you get killed once or twice by them(xbox)
    but please delete this map...
    just played and uneven as usual
    and now game decides its a good idea spawn above E flag in parachute while enemy holds it!
    is this new?

• tagestass
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A plane should not be able to fly stright into an AA gun and tank theire damge. Its just way to unrealistic
    Just tripple AA guns damage to make them relevant  or remove ability to repair airplanes.

• TheyHaveScissors
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The whole map is flawed from a BF-pov, but that's just my opinion.

Wonder how this map plays out without planes and with 48 players maximum.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I view at as Metro, or Locker, but for planes - they should have made plane only mode like BF1.  I wouldn't play it after unlocking the plane upgrades, but yeah...
  • SQHDP
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Remove*
  • DingoKillr
    3506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I view at as Metro, or Locker, but for planes - they should have made plane only mode like BF1.  I wouldn't play it after unlocking the plane upgrades, but yeah...

No one plays single vehicle class modes. The novelty wears off quick.
  • VincentNZ
    2666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    warslag said:

You can't fight planes on that map as there is no counter. Oh yeah you can kill one out 11 planes once in a while, when the pilot is below average and you dedicate your whole life to it. You can not interact with the planes in the air, which would be fine if they could not interact with the ground.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That entire map is a complete waste of Hard Drive space. If DICE wasn't so incompetent and BFV wasn't a train wreck maybe they could rework it and make it good but that won't ever happen.