Oddly being kick out of the sever randomly

Godmodegta
284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So is anyone having this problem, It weird, maybe my connection, my ping is pretty high for some reason?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^ as above.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    510 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got kicked out from a server last night. This really needed hot fixing because leaving the game sometimes unplayable (for me) for what will be close to a month is stupid from a player retention pov.
  • Foxassassin
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But this has been happening for a -lot- longer than the 4.4 update. I've been getting it randomly since launch.
    -
    And weirder still,is you can just rejoin,if you're using the server browser and stay on the correct loby; the moment you disconnect,you can click join again and it'll put you right back
  • ragnarok013
    3031 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It only happened twice to me last night which is actually an improvement and one of those was that the server crashed.
  • Draxonfly
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think it is a connection issues related to the ping spike thing. Had it happen a couple of times of late. Not often though.
  • Cerben1
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    8 times i did get disconnected when i was doing this weeks ToW did get the breda but the ping has gone up from 22-27 to 53-78 now i play on German servers as they are closest? might be time to feed the hamster that runs in the wheel for power to the servers or some thing 
  • CSO7777
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was kicked today and then Origin said my Origin Access was expired...

I had Origin Access for a week when BFV was released (to get early access), almost a year ago.

EA/Dice just keeps annoying their player base with low quality software.
  • giovtec08
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is happening a lot to me, but first my game freezes then few seconds after get disconnected, anyone experiencing the same?
  • ekyxor
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Connection issues in Battlefield are mainly caused by routed connection to the internet. If you're using router which is supplied by your ISP, it is most possibly locked to routed mode. In that case there is two options to fix the connection from dropping you out from games. You can configure port forwarding on your router, which isn't 100% reliable fix. Here is one guide how to do it https://www.purevpn.com/port-forwarding/battlefield-v
    The ultimate fix, which will stop all your games disconnecting from servers, connection issues to other players, etc. is that you contact your ISP and ask them to set the router, or one of the ports to a bridged mode, most of the ISPs should be able to do it, but there is always a possibility that it isn't possible, then your only option is port forwarding.
    If you're using your own router and it's in routed mode, first check from you ISP that you can use bridged connection, if the answer is yes then just change the connection mode to bridged, and if no then do the port forwarding.