Black Uniforms

gpwdr
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I’m seeing some players with all black terrorist type uniforms? How do they get them?

Comments

• anken555
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 14
    Thats the chapter 4 final reward i suppose.
  • gpwdr
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is no info about that uniform?
  • PeaceWeaver
    26 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gpwdr wrote: »
    There is no info about that uniform?

The person who responded above told you how to get it. It’s called Nachtigall, and it’s a reward you get from leveling up almost to the very end of Chapter 4 (I forget which level of the chapter it is precisely, but I think it’s either the last reward or second to last reward before the dog tag).
  • gpwdr
    ok thanks
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 14
  • Matty101yttam
    862 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Terrorist?...looks like a puppy dog to me with those ear flaps, i can't take the head seriously.
  • heresPaul
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is a quick way of getting it but you would have to really really like it, be very rich or an idiot...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12816 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    heresPaul said:
    There is a quick way of getting it but you would have to really really like it, be very rich or an idiot...
    BOINS yeah.

I'm also sure it'll be purchasable at a later date via company coin.
  • ElliotLH
    8131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    BOINS yeah.

I'm also sure it'll be purchasable at a later date via company coin.

Have they ever released any ToW cosmetics for anything other than Boins? No snark btw - it's just that the only examples I can think of right now have never been made available for purchase with CC.
  • TFBisquit
    1506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah would be a first if you can get it for cc.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I should have the final node today.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Terrorist?...looks like a puppy dog to me with those ear flaps, i can't take the head seriously.
    You can break it up into three pieces.  I did it for the last outfit. I kept the yankee helmet with the fishnets but used Liberte' torso and legs.