Weekly BF

When custom servers will be released?This server system is the worst ive ever seen in my life.

RedlineRacer93
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello everyone, i've heard about rumors, that they are managing to start a thing that THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE AT THE START of the game, a fully customizable servers, like it was in bf3 bf4, because a lot of players, also me, hate this standart sheet, the rounds are just simply too short, you cant even accomplish 1round achievemnts, without being an assault cheater, the map rotation is killing this game to the bones, 90% of every server just gets empty, after 1st round, and there is no live data feed on the match status, like its in bf3 bf4,,,,yesterday i wasted 2HOURS !!!!! trying to find a 100% or 70% ticket's map!!! but i've been joining 7 times in a row to maps that had 10 tickets left.....seriously....no custom server customization and content filtering at all...i don't believe how many players wanted no recon servers, hardcore mode....ticket count ......you guys are taking pc players for idiots, putting them to the level of xbox ps, kiddies. 

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13261 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It's not a rumour,  RSP IS coming but no information is available just yet as to WHEN it is coming.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RSP is suppose to be in patch 4.5 this month.  Not sure exactly which day though. Or if delayed cause of the 4.4 delay.  Also they mentioned maybe we get Al Sundan conquest as well in this up coming update if the graphic bug is fixed.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Soon.
  • -Antares65z
    1652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Too little too late to save this game. Most have moved on and won't be coming back.
  • viper63x
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    Too little too late to save this game. Most have moved on and won't be coming back.
    so many players still play this game way more than bf1 , it is the main reason why bf1 is dead
  • Noodlesocks
    3033 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd be happy with map voting back.
  • viper63x
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    i'd be happy with domination back.
  • RedlineRacer93
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x said:
    i'd be happy with domination back.
    map vote, domination, ...map custom resize like bf3........all things that can be done alone in a rented server.......i can't believe dice was that incredibly inadequate do burn this gamein this way..... we all have to play like dolls taking in our a$$  all of negative points of this game. ........ i am prone to thinking that....they told that will gonna happen but will never happen .....just to keep "regular"players to play this game, with the only motivation...their hope ..in a better game...that's disgusting
  • -Antares65z
    1652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x said:
    so many players still play this game way more than bf1 , it is the main reason why bf1 is dead
    BF1 isn't dead. It's alive and kicking. There are plenty of players still playing BF5. Next month when COD MW drops, you'll see a mass exodus from BF5. 
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm so sad for the battlefield franchise.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hello everyone, i've heard about rumors, that they are managing to start a thing that THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE AT THE START of the game, a fully customizable servers, like it was in bf3 bf4, because a lot of players, also me, hate this standart sheet, the rounds are just simply too short, you cant even accomplish 1round achievemnts, without being an assault cheater, the map rotation is killing this game to the bones, 90% of every server just gets empty, after 1st round, and there is no live data feed on the match status, like its in bf3 bf4,,,,yesterday i wasted 2HOURS !!!!! trying to find a 100% or 70% ticket's map!!! but i've been joining 7 times in a row to maps that had 10 tickets left.....seriously....no custom server customization and content filtering at all...i don't believe how many players wanted no recon servers, hardcore mode....ticket count ......you guys are taking pc players for idiots, putting them to the level of xbox ps, kiddies. 

if you are lucky this year if you want to be realistic next year or after they take 9 months to fix it since it will most likely be bugged like hell and only work as intended when they reveal the next mess they produced

• ProAssassin2003
    3435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 15
    I'm sure DICE will have RSP running smoothly when it launches. 🤣