Weekly Debrief

What Can I Say About This Support ?

Hellguardian44
7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I had just a couple of problems with games but i never found anything like this , imcompetent support , people that opens the chat ask your name and dont answer anymore , you ask a supervisor there is never one , you ask an information and they never have it. 

I am very tired of EA , their support and everything that belongs to them and after everything that happened this past months i am advancing with a complaint against them over here  http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/  but this asks me an email that every company haves to this things but again the support is so informed that they dont know it and say EA doesnt have any. 

Found nothing over the internet , if someone knows what is the email it would be good because this needs to stop

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    724 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Legal matters aren't permitted to be discussed on this forum. If I'm to be honest this thread will most likely be closed or deleted altogether. Though I can't say too much on this issue, I can impart one piece of "knowledge" if you will: 

Seek and ye shall find. 

If you search hard enough, you'll find what you're looking for. Their business email should be public and with a bit of digging, I'm sure you can find it.
  • ElliotLH
    8360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Out of interest what was the initial problem you experienced?
  • Hellguardian44
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the problem that lead me to move on with this is the facta that i have been disrespected by the support multiple times and the fact too that for two and half years i wasnt able to play battlefield 1 online normally and after dozens of tests they said they werent able to solve the problem , still refused to replace a game that cost me 90 dollars 
  • Ronin9572
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the problem that lead me to move on with this is the facta that i have been disrespected by the support multiple times and the fact too that for two and half years i wasnt able to play battlefield 1 online normally and after dozens of tests they said they werent able to solve the problem , still refused to replace a game that cost me 90 dollars 

I can completely understand your frustration! The same thing happened to me, but with a different game. It got so bad they stopped answering my emails, banned my forum account and than my game account. But had no problems letting me start an account on a new game they released. I ended up just walking away and not bothering with their games anymore. I know this doesn't help you in your current situation. But I wish you all the best!
  • ElliotLH
    8360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for answering my curiosity. I can totally see how that is a frustrating issue and it does sound like you should have been given more support. 
  • ragnarok013
    3196 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Legal matters aren't permitted to be discussed on this forum. If I'm to be honest this thread will most likely be closed or deleted altogether.
    Indeed and since this is not the venue for legal matters to be discussed I am closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.