Weekly Debrief

What a joke/shame

-sSadiXx-
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
We are dealing with a lot of hard che*ters right now on BF1^^ Can't find a game without cheat*rs for four night
In my last game we had 1 hard ch*ater per team... and when I mean hard cheaters I mean invisible guys  with visible weapon aimboting/hs across the map and using air support.
WTF is going on? 

Comments

• ronybaloney
    277 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So glad I'm not a PC gamer.
  • ragnarok013
    3207 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You know the forum policy on cheat threads, report suspected cheaters in game adding the link to your video evidence so DICE can evaluate the claim.

The moderators and community managers on the forum are not part of the anti-cheat team so we can’t discuss the processes or details of cheat detection or the results of any reports.

For people who want to report cheating:
    Forums are not the place to report cheating. Don’t do it - “Naming and shaming” is not allowed on the forum. EA has a FAQ that gives excellent detail on how to report cheating, abuse, and harassment for almost every platform: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

This discussion has been closed.