Weekly Debrief

Hans Gruber 30 is prohibited?

HANSGRUBER30
3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I’m trying to change my forum I.D to the same as my Xbox tag which is Hans Gruber 30 named after the Die Hard Villain and the floor he fell from. But apparently the name is deemed prohibited?

I’ve tried different variations of the name but I get told it’s prohibited or it’s in use. Can anyone tell me why Hans Gruber 30 is prohibited.

Comments

• HANSGRUBER30
    3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well that’s typical, make a thread and then my problem has been sorted.
  • Trokey66
    8387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's not Christmas yet!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    I tell you what, if I remember I'll try and get a game of siege of Shanghai and jump off the skyscraper on Christmas Eve and post it on your annual Happy Xmas thread 😆.

There must be a John Mcclane on XBox.
  • Trokey66
    8387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Now THAT would be funny!