This Week in Battlefield V

Hey BFV guys come give BF1 a Try!!!!!

Forkbeard84
1608 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Its oh so much fun still and we have a very active community across all platforms.  See you on the battlefield!  

Lupowolfen Ps4 USA.

Comments

• flatrock101
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not for me, thanks anyway.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Already did no thanks
  • ForbidRhyme
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why go back to BF1 if you can go back to BF4. The community booming there too!
  • Forkbeard84
    Yeah I've heard some really good things about BF4 too.

Just lettin ya'll know that BF1 is a classic game with Horses, Behemoths, Fast Tanks, Colorful detailed maps and Spotting.  It's still being served up to quite a few players.

It's like $10 or $20 bucks now including premium?

Lotta people still playing it and we have epic bloodbaths if you wanna join.  :-)

Hopefully, we'll see you on the Battlefield.   
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lot of fun, I'll probly come back too BF1, also nvidia giving out free beta key too CoD Mw 2019 if anyone interested.

• Draxonfly
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I really like bf1. It will always be a favorite. But in Au you kinda got to stick to the latest bf game to play at all. 
    But Battlefield 1 is totaly fantastic, my favorite out of the lot. I am enjoying BFV though (breakthrough/grand is where it is at)
  • Jayjonah916
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 20
    Why go back to BF1 if you can go back to BF4. The community booming there too!

Went back to BF4 a week or so ago, was a [removed]

For example

Melee wouldn't register until the guy turned around
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I disliked BF1 immensely and this one is pretty dreadful too, not sure why I'm still here?!
  • MacTurdy
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am pretty much done with the whole Battlefield series at the moment. Eventually I will try out the new CoD. To be honest I have never been a CoD fan but it might be worth a try. For me the Battlefield series is currently dead and it is very unlikely at this point that the series will ever return to what it once was. 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13033 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Ss4gogeta0
    Don't Swear,  It is a violation of the rules.
  • VOLBANKER
    1007 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I doubt I can go back to BF1 which I played for 5400 hours already.

I’m kinda fed up with BFV though so I’m looking for something else to play.
  • PackersDK
    757 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    I doubt I can go back to BF1 which I played for 5400 hours already.

I’m kinda fed up with BFV though so I’m looking for something else to play.
    That was how I felt. Hard to go back to a game you’ve played 2 years. But I made a new account on BF1, and that actually helped me wanting to play it for, some reason.

Not playing as much as in the old days, maybe only half as much. But honestly, that might be s good thing.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2882 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 20
    Nah thanks. I had enough SMG08/18 heroes running around wiping entire team in a single mag.
    Post edited by YourLocalPlumber on
  • ElliotLH
    8372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ’member being positive about a game?
    Oh I 'member.

--

I've been dipping my toes back in to BF4 and BF1 and both are still fun to play. The movement has taken a bit of getting used to again though admittedly. 
  • EA_Rtas
    391 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Moved this to the Battlefield 1 section as even though you're inviting Battlefield V players it is still about Battlefield 1.
  • Forkbeard84
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Moved this to the Battlefield 1 section as even though you're inviting Battlefield V players it is still about Battlefield 1.

Can you move it back? Obviously this is meant as a topic for the Battlefield 5 players. How are they going to see this if its in the Battlefield 1 section?

Or dont you want them to see it?
  • Jayjonah916
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Ss4gogeta0
    Don't Swear,  It is a violation of the rules.
    fair enough