This Week in Battlefield V

Why cant i find a game????

Holmes_DATA
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
looks like the forums are populated, but i cant find a single game through quick match or server browser. i live in the US west coast. how am i supposed to play the game?

Comments

• OskooI_007
    769 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 20
    There's not many west coast servers on PC. Try expanding your search to US east coast and South America.

The server browser is the only way to find games. Reset it's filters, then tick the box labeled 'none' under 'free slots'. Now you'll see servers that are full of players.
  • research-kitchen
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    conquest has plenty of servers, fix your filters.
  • Forkbeard84
    1608 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 20
    looks like the forums are populated, but i cant find a single game through quick match or server browser. i live in the US west coast. how am i supposed to play the game?

Your platform?
  • FishySplat
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Check the server browser guide I just made. Set yours to those settings (and whatever region appropriate for you).
    That'll show every single server with a person in it in the region/s you select.

• Moorlander
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I checked the servers for game yesterday afternoon and was amazed at how many servers there were for Operations; PS4 Europe