Weekly BF

Hackers/Cheaters on PC Platform (What's up?)

Comments

• El_Padrino_NYC
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA/DICE has proven by not combating the obvious rampant hacking situation, that they they do not care about fair play and legit players !! facts !!
  • Bozman123
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm afraid you are wasting your time my friend, people have been telling them till they are blue in the face, asking them to do something about it and they deny or refuse to do anything about it
    I went on tonight and every server bar 1 had a cheat 41 -0  and so on laughing his head off, the games almost dead in every form and i hope they go bust rip off merchants the games never worked right at all,,, anyway don't worry the new cod is out soon, last one out turn off the lights...
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Toolguns said:
    The community is smart enough to know when we have a cheater in-game
    Boy do I have new for you.
    https://imgur.com/3GfdNMS
    Well? Were you cheating or no?
    Of course I were. Our community would never accuse a good player of cheating.....am I right?
  • DespotAspid
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Votemap Yes.
    Votekill Yes.
    Votekick Yes.
    Voteban No.
    Golden times...
    Cheater - begone / Cybersuperhero - begone to play with superheroes like you / Autist - see Cybersup... / Buguser - begone / Vehicle passive tankist or base camper - begone and etc
  • DespotAspid
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But now play withot cheats on asia servers absolutely impossible but ping on asia 40ms. Play on euro serv with 160ms MORE comfortable because cheaters low.
  • Kaptain01
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CHeating is RAMPANT!!!!!!!  I would vote/kick (to keep on topic )
  • POLAK4N
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Made a post about this same problem yesterday. An admin closed it because “you can’t post about cheating here”. I wasn’t naming anyone either,just pointed out how the one’s that cheat even admit it openly in the text chat now and NOTHING is done about it. You can’t even report them because origin in game never loads their profile page. I feel so let down right now...
  • WiredTight
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Spent the last few days Reporting. At least 20 plus times. Last game I had one in my Squad, and I was watching him play. Running around with a MG42 spraying. Vote-kick would have been such an easy solution.
    I don't know if  DICE is serious about the PC community, but... because they don't update or provide any evidence, I have only one conclusion.
  • zerweast
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 23
    Implement a few servers for vote-kick as beta. Please. People like this game. But the only people having fun are the blatants.

Or maybe hire a few admins patrolling asia in-game and kick and ban.
  • -Eagleye68
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe even enable vote/kick on most of the servers and reserve a few as " elite" servers where it is disabled and all the leet players can go play against people who more closely mach their level of skilz.
  • ragnarok013
    3322 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 23
    Just a reminder to stay on topic regarding vote ban\kick and away from the cheating topic.
  • Matty101yttam
    1043 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's also pointless having a votekick when the game flicks on and off like a switch, one minute i can be struggling to break even then instantly i get rego and everythings sweet and i'm getting like 10-12 kill streaks each death, then next game it will be back to normal again.
    The games waay too inconsistant even on an individual basis to allow the masses to be able to judge on 1 game.
    If i'm having my good round and they're all having their bad ones, guess who's going to be kicked.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Toolguns said:
    Of course I were. Our community would never accuse a good player of cheating.....am I right?
    In BFV you have 26 - 27 % of Accuracy in any automatic rifle ... this is awesome , is not so easy to do with an high kpm and when hit are registered correctly.
    You are for sure a pro, why a cheater ?
    Nobody are thinking you 're cheating.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Toolguns said:
    In BFV you have 26 - 27 % of Accuracy in any automatic rifle ... this is awesome , is not so easy to do with an high kpm and when hit are registered correctly.

Nobody are thinking you 're cheating.
    Refer to a link I posted in this chain.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol just lol.
  • Jinko_itx
    731 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    maybe if they did a vote/kick buuuuutt have a limited amount or timed matter, so if there were 2 cheaters in the server then 2 will be kicked and if someone wanted to abuse the rules, they couldn't as they only have a limited amount of kicks an admin has.
  • zerweast
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A forum has admins for moderation or it turns to chaos and people stop having discussions. Maybe the asian servers can also have the same feature, especially after work in the evening, so people can have legit fun and enjoy playing fps.
  • SirBobdk
    4116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 24
    I don't remember vote kick being effective in the past. Most times there were not enough votes.
    Rental servers with an active admin is the only way to deal with the problem imo. This and having another and better working AC.
  • F1sherOrigin
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If a few players report other player during one round, the game kicks him automatically. Try it. Most people prefer crying instead of doing something.
  • SirBobdk
    4116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If a few players report other player during one round, the game kicks him automatically. Try it. Most people prefer crying instead of doing something.
    Are you sure. I know players who have received 4-5 reports under an game without anything happening.
This discussion has been closed.