This is simply the best game ever made by EA.

Comments

• ronybaloney
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    (Quote)
    There do seem to be more cheaters.  I mean, it's not rife in the EU yet like it apparently has been in Asia for ever, but it's not great.

Definitely best to go to the servers with active admin.

For the millions that EA make you'd think they could afford to pay admins to rove around servers finding and kicking.

Thats not gonna happen, simply cos they dont give a toilet result about it.
    I do like those fairfight messages tho.

"toilet result" :D:D:D
  • SnoopTrooper187
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 would be great again if we could ban all the hackers and cheaters that have ruined games all over operations mode.

• SnoopTrooper187
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is undoubtedly my favourite game, but the sheer amount of cheating is just ruining it for me time and time again. I will continue to spectate and report to Origin, but it feels like a lost battle at this point. It's a shame. 

I only found cheaters on dice official servers.
    Amg servers have pretty active admins and if theres a cheater they deal with it in minutes.
    Well they sure arent doing crap on operation mode servers. Hackers are left hacking to every game is ruined and abandoned
  • Ronin9572
    1221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    (Quote)
    Well they sure arent doing crap on operation mode servers. Hackers are left hacking to every game is ruined and abandoned

I completely understand your frustration. That is why I switched back to console, and the biggest reason. Nothing worse than spending a good amount of money, sinking alot of time into it only to lose everything or get killed by some skill less schlub!
  • 1991_Brotherhood
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 would be great again if we could ban all the hackers and cheaters that have ruined games all over operations mode.

True my friend :):smile:
  • research-kitchen
    402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Leb server usually has admins unless it's late.  200% damage server
  • Nutcrusherr
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

"toilet result" :D:D:D

You can't say the result's true name, u know what would happen.. :D
  • opsis_1
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Maybe not..lol. Let's just say, it's perhaps.. the most immersive BF ever. If only it had better maps.
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep. Golden Age of Battlefield right here. This is by far the best Battlefield game I've ever played.

While DICE is still trying to squeeze out some vague hint of success from the BFV fiasco, I'm still here waiting for some fan retention...
  • Titan_Awaken
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. Golden Age of Battlefield right here. This is by far the best Battlefield game I've ever played.

While DICE is still trying to squeeze out some vague hint of success from the BFV fiasco, I'm still here waiting for some fan retention...
    Games that come out yearly or bi-yearly rarely if ever have any fan retention. This is especially true for AAA franchises such as this, CoD, FIFA, NBA 2K etc.

In a way, they're almost designed to be obsolete when the "new" game comes out so customers are coerced into buying the game again. Black Ops 4 was the most recent example of this when it was revealed that it would have its final major update (Operation Dark Divide) despite the devs saying that it would be supported 'for years to come'. 

It all boils down to $$$.
  • BullseyeJimBowen
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BC2 will always have a place in my heart, but yeah, BF1 was and still is spectacular. Even a losing game isn't a misery as there's so much beautifully realised spectacle: flaming airships and biplanes and artillery and whole maps on fire and the crack of bolt action rifles.

Tried BFV again after many months and although aspects have been improved, it's a generic, soulless game. I hope BF1 has a few more years left.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't be so bloody silly...its good but best ever ? lmao.
  • disposalist
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Don't be so bloody silly...its good but best ever ? lmao.
    It's not bloody silly. I've put over 2000 hours into BF1. That's more than most other games.  It is a fantastic game.

For me it's not as much as some MMORPGs I've played in the past, but for others it could well be better than anything else they've played.

It's right up there in the greats.
  • RossP317
    248 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still say that, in my years gaming, nothing comes as close in terms of excitement and emersion as a BF1 Operations on the final flag with 30 tickets left....
  • opsis_1
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Posting again now that I've played more Bf1. It's a damn solid game and without a doubt the most immersive. I gladly rank it #1 along side Bf3. 
  • CStarfish9
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    why peoples say bf1's ttk bad cuz it takes 2-3  more bullets to kill than bf v?
  • mrredsand9
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And now with EA nerfing ttk in battlefield 5, battlefield 1 shines even brighter.
  • bfloo11111111111
    220 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wont go as far as the best game ever, but I enjoyed it, especially the Russian DLC.