This is simply the best game ever made by EA.

Comments

• HattrickHope
    6 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There could never be any game to come close to BF1. It's by far the BEST GAME EVER. Everything about it cries originality and authenticity. It's so different that I like to think I'm honoring veterens when I play because I often think of their struggles and talk to my children about the Great War and the impact it had on the world. There will NEVER be a better game than Battlefield 1. Hands down
  • eggfarts1220
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah it is a good game but there are too many lopsided rounds! On side always dominates over the other! The ratio is about 75% to 25%.  It is horrible! 
  • disposalist
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah it is a good game but there are too many lopsided rounds! On side always dominates over the other! The ratio is about 75% to 25%.  It is horrible! 
    I'll give you that. Balance is a major problem. It is in most multiplayer games, but, yes, it certainly is in BF. I really wish EA/DICE would have the guts to do something innovative about it.
  • HattrickHope
    6 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In reference to the lop sided teams etc. Well when they say that "based on your skill level you were assigned to the ... side. Being a not great player I generally see I'm assigned to the side most likely to lose. Or am I oblivious to something thats the opposite? Surely they TRY to keep the sides even but honestly I've seen some cases when it was anything but. And that's by numbers of players, level of players on a side vs the other and just putting higher skilled players on the same side repeatedly. Not sure whatsup with that.
  • disposalist
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'll probably never understand how they could go from getting the gameplay and feel so right like in BF1 to the shitshow they pulled with BF5. 
    I wonder if putting someone who was a CoD pro player in charge had anything to do with it?  Hmm. Or writing it with Battle Royale in mind?  Hmmmmm.
  • ssjsnoop
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's easily the best multiplayer this gen.
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Meanwhile, BF5 just got updated (or downgraded) with a new TTK system that nobody asked for and everybody hates.

I mean, I knew the game would be a dumpster fire, but now they're pouring gasoline on it...
  • SirBobdk
    5223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll probably never understand how they could go from getting the gameplay and feel so right like in BF1 to the shitshow they pulled with BF5. 
    I wonder if putting someone who was a CoD pro player in charge had anything to do with it?  Hmm. Or writing it with Battle Royale in mind?  Hmmmmm.
    Hahaha, true. Like what the romens at Pompeji would have said, “maybe we should have seen the smoke.”

• MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is the only BF game I can play where any class you use can excel.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

The sooner they get rid of Drunkze the better.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It was, not anymore, hitreg is horrible with the degraded servers and it's sprayclass or hide in a corner till someone stands completely still. From first DLC on out it has only gotten worse.
  • Ronin9572
    1221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    (Quote)
    It was, not anymore, hitreg is horrible with the degraded servers and it's sprayclass or hide in a corner till someone stands completely still. From first DLC on out it has only gotten worse.

Still better than BFV
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I still don't have any issue being aggressive with the Martini.
  • Celsi_GER
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sarcasm. The thread title can only be sarcasm.
  • von_Campenstein

I still don't have any issue being aggressive with the Martini.

If you died a lot before and still do then that is your baseline and you wouldn't. I reached a stage where I didn't die much but now rarely go up against anyone in a straight up fight with bolt actions, they stutter, I stutter, the end result is the same, my shot goes wide and I get hosed. That just didn't happen when the game ran smooth.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    edited January 10
    (Quote)
    If you died a lot before and still do then that is your baseline and you wouldn't. I reached a stage where I didn't die much but now rarely go up against anyone in a straight up fight with bolt actions, they stutter, I stutter, the end result is the same, my shot goes wide and I get hosed. That just didn't happen when the game ran smooth.

Hate to hear that but I have very few issues with the game and it runs fine for me. Honestly I’m not sure I have ever seen stuttering in BF1.