This Week in Battlefield V

War Pigeons is Goin on

Forkbeard84
1609 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited September 21
At least on PS4.  US West has like 6 full servers right now.  Fun fun fun.  Not sure how that works.   A couple of weeks ago it was Rush games all over the place.  Game of the month?

Comments

• ronybaloney
    277 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Exactly. Just like it was back to basics a few weeks previous to Rush. It's on the home screen so people quickmatch the heck out of it and servers fill up. At leat DICE and EA are throwing us a bone this way I guess. We'll take what we can get at this point right? lol.
  • Ronin9572
    907 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rush lasted like 2 or 3 weeks, than Shock Op's lasted like a week. Not sure how the do their rotation. Now all we need now is Supply Drop and Air Assault. I haven't seen an active AA server since October. I need that medal on 2 of my accounts
  • Forkbeard84
    I guess EA is throwing us a bone.   I'd love to see  a round of  Air Assault servers.
  • Ronin9572
    Me too! As much as ppl complained about it, could definitely be fun. Also a great way to level up your pilot quickly. Great way to practice flying as well. Too bad there was never a tank assault mode!
  • Ronin9572
    I guess EA is throwing us a bone.   I'd love to see  a round of  Air Assault servers.

Well it's not AA, but Supply Drop is in the rotation! Ask and you shall recieve. I need the dog tag on 2 of my accounts, and the medal on 2 as well. But of course those didn't come up in my medal rotation this week...beggars can't be chooser's I guess, lol
  • SIy_Badger
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There is many serves for War Pidgeons now. And no cheaters, what can't be said for OPerations (almost every game a cheater)
  • Ronin9572
    SIy_Badger wrote: »
    There is many serves for War Pidgeons now. And no cheaters, what can't be said for OPerations (almost every game a cheater)

I noticed a bunch of WP servers full earlier when I noticed that SP had been added to the weekly rotation. I've been noticing for a few days after the change the rotation alot of ppl are still playing the mode from the last rotation.
  • Forkbeard84
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Well it's not AA, but Supply Drop is in the rotation! Ask and you shall recieve. I need the dog tag on 2 of my accounts, and the medal on 2 as well. But of course those didn't come up in my medal rotation this week...beggars can't be chooser's I guess, lol

Yeah Supply Drop is here. Maybe Air Assault is next....
  • Ronin9572
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Yeah Supply Drop is here. Maybe Air Assault is next....

Fingers crossed...
  • SIy_Badger
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Supply Drop is awful, 80 % team are snipers camping for that kill around the crate. Terrible mode promoting worst gamplay style. War Pidgeons  ix 20 x more dynamic and fun, but maybe thats my opinion :)
  • Forkbeard84
    Yeah I like War Pigeons better too.  War Pigeons has some strategies that simulate a football game or a game of tag.   The better War Pigeon games require good team play with multiple roles, defensive and offensive strategies.  Supply drop can be fun and brings up some interesting scenarios but it does seem kind of limited to camping or hunting for campers or bloodbath battles around the crate itself.  Still its nice to have some variety
  • Ronin9572
    SIy_Badger wrote: »
    Supply Drop is awful, 80 % team are snipers camping for that kill around the crate. Terrible mode promoting worst gamplay style. War Pidgeons  ix 20 x more dynamic and fun, but maybe thats my opinion :)

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying Supply Drop in the rotation, but WP is a better mode for sure. Most of the ppl I see playing SP are medics and supports with a few assaults and scouts. But if a team is losing their are more scouts than anything else which is the worst thing you can do.