Weekly Debrief

Is Firestorm dead?

duendemago
64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Trying to find servers almost every day different times every day (central time -6GTM), some days at night, evening, morning...no matches found for squad! Due there is no player count for this game so far we can't know what is going on! Any advice is appreciated. 

Comments

• duendemago
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry is not dead, just takes some time, long time, very long time to find matches and then when it finds some, it has only half players

• F1sherOrigin
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Never had this problem honestly.
    With solo games - yes, sometimes. Never with squad games. Maximum time of waiting is 5 minutes, in rare occasions.
  • OVTM_Campbell
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There was a baby who was born and needed oxygen respirator. Baby's parent wanted him to live, but the doctor came and took their baby for their own research. So the baby is now with hospital, full of doctor. But doctors stopped caring the baby because of other issues in hospital. Now the baby is in his bedroom alone, not a single care or check up, slowly dying. Baby's name was Firestorm
  • duendemago
    There was a baby who was born and needed oxygen respirator. Baby's parent wanted him to live, but the doctor came and took their baby for their own research. So the baby is now with hospital, full of doctor. But doctors stopped caring the baby because of other issues in hospital. Now the baby is in his bedroom alone, not a single care or check up, slowly dying. Baby's name was Firestorm

Dude what a sad story :neutral:
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It took me a couple seconds to remember what Firestorm was. That's how dead it is.
  • Mhill2029
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To be honest I've barely played it, since i'm not a fan of camping for victory. 

I've recently been trying to play a game or two, but it just sits there 1min 45secs and counting. I believe it's a ghost town now, not that it was that popular to begin with. Only wanted to play to farm some dogtags/medals, seems they'll be unobtainable now. Meh...
  • Jeffmaxs6
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 25
    It took me a couple seconds to remember what Firestorm was. That's how dead it is.

I think it's a copy of some other game I can't remember....and I have the game. haha

• Werner_Montag
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love Firestorm it’s fantastic! But since the last patch I can find games but latency is extremely high, constant orange or red icons.

• mike2289
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm is not dead, but could be depending on region. Im in NA east ps4 , solos and squads usually take between 1min -2min, if it goes longer sometimes just cancel matchmaking and try and fine another match, it will usually find something right away could be matchmaking related.
  • opsis_1
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As with BfV..it could have been great. What is holding back this?
  • JishwaPick
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    opsis_1 said:
    As with BfV..it could have been great. What is holding back this?
    A team of people who ACTUALLY care about their work, fan base and creating quality content. I agree with you though, this game (and studio) has potential to be the BEST out there.. but for some reason, they don't want to be.
  • dandop_oq7r7ppf
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m on PS4 west coast NA and I find games all the time.
  • IKSU
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I live in Europe and can't find firestrom players on PC. Can I somehow which to US servers?
  • opsis_1
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not promising anything..but..I may be able to help out for small fee. lol Would you guys trust me?
  • tempo_rarity
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fabulous Firestorm is currently and quite unfortunately just like the proverbial small towns that proverbially 'rolls up its sidewalks at night' .
    Fun , full rounds are found by me during weekday peak periods (2PM to 10PM) (North America/East), and mostly all day on weekends .
    Before or after those times though the rounds will have far fewer Players , but it'll usually still Play and they're still lots of fun .
    It's only very early in the mornings or much later into the evenings when a round just won't start up at all .
    Sadly it seems there's just not enough Players present to get one started at those times .
    I guess . . . War (and small towns) needs sleep too  :p

so-o . . .
    Sleepy , not Dead .