UPDATED - Battlefield V - Update 4.6.1

Comments

• Trokey66
    9038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im having bad connection issues after this update needs addressed asap, im not waiting around for 4 weeks like i have for the firestorm loot. FORTNITE would have this puzzle solved and fixed within a couple of hours, and you can see who the hell makes more money...SUPPORT YOUR PLAYER BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW NOW NOW!

Patch day is always dodgy, I'm amazed people still don't realise this.

If issues persist then have at it.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Check your classes before you spawn in.  I'm usually pathfinder for recon.  But today I was the other recon.  Glad I noticed it when trying to spawn on a blueberry spawn beacon and the option wasn't there.
  • Deejayqc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Ok, so no changes to AA tanks... They are still useless and cannot destroy any plane. That's boring and frustrating using them.
  • DavTan
    844 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Im having bad connection issues after this update needs addressed asap, im not waiting around for 4 weeks like i have for the firestorm loot. FORTNITE would have this puzzle solved and fixed within a couple of hours, and you can see who the hell makes more money...SUPPORT YOUR PLAYER BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW NOW NOW!

Patch day is always dodgy, I'm amazed people still don't realise this.

If issues persist then have at it.

That is certainly true, I'm used to lag, poor ping and all those network symbols flashing away on patch day .... But never have I had random disconnects , it's even when I'm on the menu screen as well as in a match
  • CBJ_Graverobber
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did you know that Peanutbutter and pickled cucumber sandwiches is an actual thing?!
    What is this  line doing under additional improvements?
  • WolfWarrior1980
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    fix ping

Update 4.6 no im yes !!!!!

• Foxassassin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After looking in the dogtag section. They removed the Welgun's tag -again- that's the second time it was added in and removed.
    -
    Are we every going to get that gun? Or the Chauchat for that matter?

• DigitalHype
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    morgs777 said:
    Im still confused why BF1 RSP could not have been ported to BF5 ?
    Surely would have been quicker to get Devs on this rather than start new process as PRIVATE GAMES !
    Put price of rented servers up a little and give the community proper servers.
    Money from rented servers give you small amount profit and gives us the clans/communities what we want.
    As westy pointed in his youtube video why wait till last minute to tell us your paying customers that even the poor PRIVATE GAMES is not ready.
    EA/Dice need to start talking to people as adults not children and keep us informed.
    Perhaps if you show some loyalty, then we will continue to buy games and keep you going ! ! 

Because a lot of the infrastructure for game servers and matchmaking changed. I'm sure it was all about cost. For example, BFV servers use Amazon EC2 dynamic instances vs. the static servers instances they had in BF1. So, the game server instsances are only created once the match-maker populates them. If they were to reboot all the game servers and everyone just used the server browser, there would be no servers visible.
  • DavTan
    844 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you know that Peanutbutter and pickled cucumber sandwiches is an actual thing?!
    What is this  line doing under additional improvements?

They think that injecting what they think of as light humour into the post will make us forget their poor decisions and poor programming.
    Personally I'm not laughing and find it condescending
  • JerkFrags
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh said:
    • Spectator mode - Added “SHOW PLAYER OUTLINES” that now allows spectators to display the outlines for all players, or for a specific team, instead of only for a selected squad per team. 

This seems like a great way to team up with someone in spectator mode and basically use a non-cheating way of ESP to help out friends.

Although, it is also a great way to see who is using hacks.

I have mixed feelings about this.
  • SithMetal71
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are dice aware that servers are lost for ea whenever screenshot, clips or guide used on xbox
  • QU4NT0R
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    AA still close to useless. Still no Anti-Cheat (came just out of a match with 5 (Five!!!) Rage-Cheaters in it)… New introduced Monster Lags from time to time (lasting up to 3-4 seconds)…. Still lot of map locations where your bullets are blocked by obstaclesa while an enemy can easily kill you... Well done Dice/EA... 
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cant believe you did nothing on AA-ground balance.

AA guns just as useless, AA-tank just as chanceless against decent pilots, I think you even forgot the MMG-AA bullets exist (ineffective in their current state, suicide against decent pilots).
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tried some rounds: Netcode is back 2 patches ago and terrible again, previous patch gave higher pings, but brought back 50% of the footsteps and decent hitreg, now all is trash again.
    Yes, I know it is patchday, so I will try again in a few days, but I think they justreversed that part of the previous patch and brought back the trash.
  • maskedocelot
    208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "The Tank weapons and abilities HUD is now properly shown without the player needing to use them or changing seats." Does that need a setting change? It didn't seem to be happening.
  • elvergonmexicano
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you try firestorm for 5 minutes? Just tell me, 5 damn minutes? Did you maybe see that the whole loot gets bugged????????

God, you really fix 1 thing break 2 more!!!!
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Calling it quits for the night as the one shot kills an general awful performance are making it unplayable. I hate patch nights
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Calling it quits for the night as the one shot kills an general awful performance are making it unplayable. I hate patch nights
    Stopped 2 hours ago, 2 rounds was enough to reach my max frustration level ... when will they finally add ping limits, add/use better servers and remove/adjust the insane amount of lag compensation/strange hit claim confirmation ...
  • TDP393
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lots of lag and rubber banding still, loot in firestorm is broken again (unable to interact with multiple boxes of ammunition, items get lost/become invisible within piles of loot), servers are crashing regularly for me and whenever my computer tries to capture video I lose connection with the server. I’ll try again in a few days. Feels like one step forward two steps back. 😒
  • Shadow0nTh3Sun
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No frontlines?  No play.