UPDATED - Battlefield V - Update 4.6.1

Comments

• stufz
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tides of War - since June 25, there have been 57.737 GB of downloads, and the game size has gone from 68 GB to 75.6 GB !!!!
  • HugoPlayNow
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just played with the new update...before coming here and reading all the individual fixes and tweaks.

The action felt more lively, there seemed to be plenty more tanks, and the tanks seemed to steer better and had a bit more speed.  I was primarily using the Valentine Tank and enjoyed it very much!  Anti tank weapons seemed MUCH more effective, and even though I was on the receiving end, I appreciated that anti tan weapons actually did something!

I also liked how enemies are marked after gettign a hit on them...not sure that was there before?

I think the game is continuing to improve and apreciate the developers continuing to try and make the game the best they can get it.

Nice job on the 4.6 improvement!!!!  
  • XTommy_GunnerX
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Servers are screwed now. Party cant even play together because there's always 1, 2, or 3 of us being disconnected. It's been 10 months now and I've tried my best to remain faithful and hopeful, but I'm done getting stressed out by the game breaking bugs in this game. Paid almost $90 for this experience. There should be Lemon Laws against games that have performance issues on this kind of scale.
  • beat_strandh
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ive experienced two new? bugs since the patch.

In Firestorm the weapons, ammos and gadgets models still linger even when they are looted. You can not loot them but they are shown so it is a bit frustrating when you think you have found a weapon but is is actually already looted :(

When I played sniper on regular CQ I experienced that sometimes after I have reloaded the weapon and zoomed in the screen become black. I had to switch for secondary and then back to be able to zoom in like normal. 

I play on PS4.
  • timebanditbfv
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    whens the new update coming out for all the bugs and stuff?
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1437 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    so what about all the stuff you delayed again from the patch?
    private games "delayed at the last moment" and only announced at the very last moment? how long were you guys aware you were going to "delay" it? 4 months? 3 months? you kept your mouth shut why exactly? not wanting backlash? well you will get it regardless but now you showed us how little you stick to your promises? in an open letter you promised to better yourself well that was neither worth the time spend on writing it nor the space in the forums apparently since you took it down regardless.
    i mean seriously why even bother with roadmaps anymore just give a blank sheet and print on it "be happy we still patch the game you ungrateful bunch".
    how much more do you want to spit on your own franchise/fan-base and your reputation. maybe when EA forces you to make nothing but mobile games will you realize where you went wrong
  • acessiggy
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Extremely disappointed. Not a single comment to address the vast and widespread abuse of online cheaters in game. All of this work put in to this update is null and void since most players can't log in and enjoy a normal match for a night of entertainment.... This should be your top priority. Player retention and enjoyment is directly correlated to this issue.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Edu23_CL
    postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ping problems in Chile continue after update 4.6 a shame for the game
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No news on ping limits, netcode fixes, servers for Asian and African players that are now on EU servers, footstep fixes, visibility fixes?
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1437 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    No news on ping limits, netcode fixes, servers for Asian and African players that are now on EU servers, footstep fixes, visibility fixes?

how dare you expect progress on issues that have been ongoing since launch?! are you not entertained?
  • OskooI_007
    1292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    I would have tried using it as a can opener.

• timebanditbfv
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    fubar
  • timebanditbfv
    trying to join server and it keeps saying only for squad leader to choose . WTF
  • timebanditbfv
    When i do get in game if i die i get stuck in between dying and revive screen. WTF
  • timebanditbfv
    only in this game i have had to up the zoom sensitivity for some stupid reason. WTF
  • C0ffinfeeder
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    3 game crashes in 15min. Thumbs UP
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another night of dreadful hit reg, OHK's and being shot round corners. It's actually playing worse than when the pings were elevated. Sort it out DICE, the way the game is playing is an utter disgrace and an embarrassment.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    trying to join server and it keeps saying only for squad leader to choose . WTF
    This happens to me too - frequently. It's been there since day one - believe it or not!