UPDATED - Battlefield V - Update 4.6.1

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    When i do get in game if i die i get stuck in between dying and revive screen. WTF
    This has been in the game since day one believe it or not - it was fixed and then reintroduced again.  DICE patching the work of rank amateurs.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    fubar
    True
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    NLBartmaN said:
    No news on ping limits, netcode fixes, servers for Asian and African players that are now on EU servers, footstep fixes, visibility fixes?
    Might as well give up, DICE don't care
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    edited September 2019
    NLBartmaN said:
    No news on ping limits, netcode fixes, servers for Asian and African players that are now on EU servers, footstep fixes, visibility fixes?

how dare you expect progress on issues that have been ongoing since launch?! are you not entertained?
    You sound as fed up as me X_Sunslayer_X. Has your buddy you play with given up? I haven't seen him for a while. Sensible - I applaud him.
  • Foxassassin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While I'm sorry to hear that people are still having problems. I've been the opposite,no latency issues,the game is running smoother. The only bugs I've ran into are the ones with bayonets that have been around since launch
  • oudx02
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My ping is still higher than it used to be...and its not my internet fault
  • Keeboard-Cowboy
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    3 game crashes in 15min. Thumbs UP

Yup, basically the same thing here.
    IT worked fine on launch but today I'm getting weird CTD's.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I felt a little bit of lag in one server of Al Sundan near the landing strip.  Then next server I joined, it cleared up.
  • En1gmuh
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spectator mode constantly crashes (been this way since day 1).
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:

how dare you expect progress on issues that have been ongoing since launch?! are you not entertained?
    You sound as fed up as me X_Sunslayer_X. Has your buddy you play with given up? I haven't seen him for a while. Sensible - I applaud him.

who are you referring to exactly many have left for everything but BFV some still stick around and if all stars align we can get get almost an entire squad going^^
  • I_Debott_I
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm back here after getting a feeling for this update. Just wanna get this out here: I love this game more and more with every update. (Except the ones that removed Frontlines and re-introduced auto-resupply, those ones were dumb)
         Al Sundan is amazing, finally some free range instead of only close quartes. The new icons for resupplies are gold. And friendly flares finally show on the mini map.
         Of course there's also a few hiccups. For instance, the vehicle call-in for the British doesn't appear to work on the new map. (I could only call in a Sturmtiger or a mobile PAK 40, which of course didn't spawn for the allied)
         Also the sidearm rebalance is hardly worth calling it that. They only got balanced at mid to long ranges where they are hardly being used anyways. The revolver is still far superior to all other pistols because of its high dps that even out-damages some primary weapons.
         All in all one of the better updates so far. :)
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1052 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Apart from the game playing like a sack of crap tonight ( hits a long way behind cover) that graphical glitch on the stairs in the church on devastation is still there, pretty poor.

• TDP393
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Couple more games tonight, the issue with it crashing whenever my Xbox tries to capture any video is actually far worse than I thought. If I enter the Xbox menu for any reason while in game (to message, invite someone to game, open chat etc) I immediately loose connection to the server and get kicked back to the main menu. Really really annoying! Was this patch tested at all? 😒
  • KrullBorg
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ping fixed only on what is reported? or is a real fix? because today for example is unplayable due to lot of lag... and my ping is good as before patch 4.4
  • EV1L-ADE
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @PartWelsh
    No, I didn't know that Peanutbutter and pickled cucumber sandwiches is an actual thing?!
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Noodlesocks
    3607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Wasn't the biggest complaint about outpost was tanks being able to take down towers from across map?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1052 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Wasn't the biggest complaint about outpost was tanks being able to take down towers from across map?

One of them but the bombers were an issue with the amount of people actually playing a small objective.
  • fredstar93
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from the ea server since the update
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great, high unstable pings problem is "back"

It was never fixed, just the numbers were "fixed"

When will they finally leave AWS and get a REAL gameserver provider ... add ping limits and remove 90% of lag compensation, server side weather effects and other crap that stresses the servers like crazy ...