UPDATED - Battlefield V - Update 4.6.1

Comments

• x_X_Zombie_Elvis
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me the previous update to this one seemed to smooth things out a bit. It was finally starting to feel good. I point at someone and shoot and they die if I'm quick enough. After this update it is nearly unplayable. So much lag, screen hitching. I've had to totally change my game play just to "survive". Can't get my second shot on the ZH anymore. It shows up in a more obvious way with the shotgun. Sometimes its so bad I click and there is a pause and then the sound and the kill if I'm lucky. If I'm not I can aim straight at a guy at close range and pull the trigger and I'm down. That wasn't happening before. Can you please change it back?

I7K
    RTX2070
    32GB Ram
    Gsync monitor
    etc

• justfein
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the Latency Variation symbol at all times in conquest games, just like prepatch. In smaller modes there is no symbol. I'm not sure if Dice have actually fixed the ping issues in this patch. Even though my ping is saying +/- 30 I'm still losing fights regularly like it was prepatch, having frame drops and earlier tonight I had a game where it felt like I was running through syrup. Anyone else having issues? I've done the whole power-cycle thing to fix it but no joy there. I'm in the UK btw and its still just as bad as prepatch and I have a feeling Dice have only fixed the ping number display and not the actual issue.
  • DavTan
    844 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For people with disconnection problems ... Try reinstalling , it seems to have worked for me so far
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    justfein said:
    I have the Latency Variation symbol at all times in conquest games, just like prepatch. In smaller modes there is no symbol. I'm not sure if Dice have actually fixed the ping issues in this patch. Even though my ping is saying +/- 30 I'm still losing fights regularly like it was prepatch, having frame drops and earlier tonight I had a game where it felt like I was running through syrup. Anyone else having issues? I've done the whole power-cycle thing to fix it but no joy there. I'm in the UK btw and its still just as bad as prepatch and I have a feeling Dice have only fixed the ping number display and not the actual issue.
    It was just a visual thing with the pings reporting 'incorrectly' in the 4.4 patch. This patch has done nothing to improve hit reg and latency, if anything it is worse.
  • KrullBorg
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    again unplayable today... it worked better on 4.5 thanks dice nice job
  • HugoPlayNow
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll admit I do still experience some lag, but I don't like EA servers in general.  I joined and quit the EA Game Pass becuase it took forever to access their game library and basic Game Pass functions.  And yes I have cable 5G!

BTW: How do you guys tell if there is a cheater?  Can they exist in Xbox or only on PC?  what is a cheater able to do???
  • OskooI_007
    1292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cheaters only exist on PC. They can see through walls and score headshots using aimbots.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's a hotfix for the crashing on all systems Tuesday the 1st of October.
  • HugoPlayNow
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks 007!  
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

Thanks for info, where did you see announcement.

• RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How do replies end up inside the Quote box and how do you avoid this, thanks.
  • ElliotLH
    9427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 wrote: »

Sometimes you need to press down and that'll take you out of the box.
  • KrullBorg
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please tell me that it was a joke: half of players today has ping over 150
  • RayD_O1
    ElliotLH said:
    RayD_O1 wrote: »

Sometimes you need to press down and that'll take you out of the box.
    Thanks for that, I have just pressed the down arrow key is that what you meant.
  • HugoPlayNow
    RayD_O1 said:
    I reply on an ipad and no matter how far I press down I am unable to reply outside of the quote.  I think it's a platform issue.
  • RayD_O1
    It worked, thanks m8 :)
  • HugoPlayNow
    Whoops!  It worked!  Lol.....pressing down one more line gets you outside of the quote!

Thanks Elliot!
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 said:
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

• RayD_O1
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    RayD_O1 said:
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

Ok thanks for that m8.
  • CrashCA
    1345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 said:
    I reply on an ipad and no matter how far I press down I am unable to reply outside of the quote.  I think it's a platform issue.

On a tablet, tap at very bottom of comment box