UPDATED - Battlefield V - Update 4.6.1

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Al Sundan has performance issues but overall solid update.
  • TDP393
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Couple of other issues on Xbox, R shoulder button communication and commands are non-functioning in firestorm as are post game stats/battle report, it just displays a report ID no. and says it could not fetch my report. I don’t know if this also means XP aren’t being attributed from firestorm.
  • wolf_oo1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what about the hackers ? did u guys add anti cheat something what u have in bf3 and bf 4 ?? like this needs get fix as well because no point if everything is good but we cant play since there 1 or 2 jack ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ using aim bot in a game . are you guys trying fix that and reporting system dos that even wok ? 
  • Devilhunter1337
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There seems to be an issue with the update that just came out I think.. It's stuck at 700 MB out of 724.18MB. What gives?? I have plenty of Disk Space, and there is no way I am redownloading the game. I'm one of the few that have a Data Cap from there ISP. So.. yea... I can stop the download and have it redownload but it stops at the same spot. I checked my net and its still working. 
  • GrizzGolf
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What's this 700MB download for this morning
  • UPURS777
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There seems to be an issue with the update that just came out I think.. It's stuck at 700 MB out of 724.18MB. What gives?? I have plenty of Disk Space, and there is no way I am redownloading the game. I'm one of the few that have a Data Cap from there ISP. So.. yea... I can stop the download and have it redownload but it stops at the same spot. I checked my net and its still working. 
    And again tried.. stop to restart it  same issue   stuck at 96%
  • Devilhunter1337
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok nvm my last post.. Appealingly all I had to do was "repair" the game. Download was only 725mb and when I did repair, it went up to 5.22 GB and finished. 
  • UPURS777
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok nvm my last post.. Appealingly all I had to do was "repair" the game. Download was only 725mb and when I did repair, it went up to 5.22 GB and finished. 
    gonna try

• UPURS777
    TY  worked   update completed

• PsiHo1988
    29 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    New bug:
    Sometimes cant aim with sniper, when aiming i have black screen, airplane cant fix super 🤣
  • wiLoKee
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
     Servers feel way out of sync to me, quite often one frame deaths. Some days the servers are ok others it's 100% unplayable.

Edit. PC btw.
    Post edited by wiLoKee on
  • Sapelogue
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Crash every game. I hoped today hotfix will FIX it, but I guess i'm too naive. You partially fixed it in July and now it's back, stronger than ever.
    Freeze then crash to desktop, no error message.

780Ti stock, i5 3570K, 16GB 2400Mhz.
    I've tried everything (tried 10 different drivers, reinstalling Windows, ISLC... etc)

The funniest parti is it was working perfectly from release to late february. :) More and more bugs every patch. :) Last BF I buy at launch
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
  • HugoPlayNow
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys running BF on a PC....what are the advantages of playing games off them over consoles?

Graphics? peripherals?

It seems to me the downsides of incompatibility issues and hackers are huge problems.  But I'd like to hear the arguments for the preference for PC.   :)
  • OskooI_007
    1317 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    120+fps butter smooth gameplay plus native mouse and keyboard support.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    An extra 50p in the meter might make the servers run a touch better.
  • K3GG3RATOR
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WHY ARE THE INCREASED PINGS NOT FIXED!?!?!?!  This is so so so so frustrating.  I'm worried you've ruined the Battlefield franchise forever...the player/server counts are so low, nobody is playing this game anymore, and it's because you can't play this game for more than 1 minute without something breaking.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Wboson
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Rpair game-> out of space on HDD?!  I have 40GB+ free on disk... 500mega update  and can´t do it.
  • Sapelogue
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mea culpa, my overclock wasn't stable with the last build. No crash for now after setting all by default