[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• bigfootl
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    perhaps the only way for them to make an anti-cheat is to make the share price go bearish? lol
  • JCap334
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This player has 6 DAYS of gametime. EA/DICE owes us an explanation on why a blatant aimbotter with these obvious stats hasn't been banned instantly.

https://imgur.com/gsD7Kpj

• Antal120
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dynamyte71  You were blocked for spamming. I know that Battlefield V is out of control with all those cheaters on PC. I provided you a link to report them (as well as FAQ) and yet, you kept posting videos and images about cheaters in my account (in every tweet). That's not how things are done.
  • Antal120
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 25
    Message duplicated. If a moderator see this, you can remove the reply. It's probably an issue in the official forums.
    Post edited by Antal120 on
  • xHonest_Abe
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JCap334 said:
    This player has 6 DAYS of gametime. EA/DICE owes us an explanation on why a blatant aimbotter with these obvious stats hasn't been banned instantly.

https://imgur.com/gsD7Kpj

Yep..... the obvious ones :p ......All EA has to do is set a ban on extreme head shots. Currently, Hacks are easy to determine on tracker when they have practically all head shots in one game with 30+ kills. Some I have seen had 117 kills in one game and 112 head shots during the same game. Normally they have less than 2 day playing BF5 and some have 20 similar player names already set up when you look them up to report them (these are not common player names you would think of but variations of the one you are reporting). Just by using that simple rule for head shots they could get rid of over half of the hacks. 
  • AvocadoPablo
    113 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Relax

Cheaters are customers too
  • STOPchris
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played in a while, so you guys are saying there is no point in trying again? The cheaters have all found out there is nothing from stopping them and have completely taken over the game?
  • Dynamyte71
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @STOPchris

It’s as bad as it has ever been Chris. I can show you game reports every day with rage aimbotters. Talking just the absolute worst since they empty servers. These should fall into a silo of cheaters easily picked up by FF without human intervention and are not. So now with the processing time it can take more than a month to get rid of a player like this. Not even sure if EA had a service level agreement for processing with the current support group they use?

Stay away from this iteration. Personally I would look for something different in the future.

Even @MrProWestie on his Twitter feed just said it’s completely out of control 👍
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xNnynx said:
    This mega thread is laughable, what's the point of having thread like this when there is no action taken on cheaters?

The point is to hide all the individual complaints from community. Then they can sell more to new customers, before they decide not to buy. Not dealing with it, same motive: cheaters are also paying customers, and unfortunately they favor them.
    Hide individual complaints... on a thread that is publicly visible?

Explain the logic?  

IF
    EA wanted to... "hide the issue",  then the issue and ALL MENTIONS OF IT would not be publicly visible,  to forum members and non members alike..

There was an old thread about bfv, https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164496/i-hate-to-admit-it-but-there-are-cheaters-in-this-game-currently#latest  it is no longer visible.  
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14031 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    xNnynx said:
    This mega thread is laughable, what's the point of having thread like this when there is no action taken on cheaters?

The point is to hide all the individual complaints from community. Then they can sell more to new customers, before they decide not to buy. Not dealing with it, same motive: cheaters are also paying customers, and unfortunately they favor them.
    Hide individual complaints... on a thread that is publicly visible?

Explain the logic?  

IF
    EA wanted to... "hide the issue",  then the issue and ALL MENTIONS OF IT would not be publicly visible,  to forum members and non members alike..

There was an old thread about bfv, https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164496/i-hate-to-admit-it-but-there-are-cheaters-in-this-game-currently#latest  it is no longer visible.  
    Most likely moved out of public view as it's now defunct and this one is more recent and is relevant..

My guess anyway.
  • xdog1989
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Too many hackers in asia server!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!anti-cheating????There are cheaters in every game server!!even 3 hacker or more!!!
  • Nukegod
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The fact that this thread is 113 pages long with no real response of a real solution is a clear indication that this game is dead. Dead as in the spirit of gaming, not the population count. If I was an investor, I wouldn't invest in anything DICE pushes out until its clear that they are MAKING repairs and not PENDING repairs to the structure of this game.
  • iam4Watt
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE Anti-Cheat btw

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/anti-cheat-in-battlefield-5

only statement on web , not include ingame . Remember Cheaters are customer tho they think maybe.
  • Antal120
    edited February 25
    Here again is our fan favorite. He's been at it daily with the aimbot, and as I said before when he's not rage botting he an absolute horrible player. His only fun is to see how fast he can empty US servers.

6 straight days I have been recording/tracking him. Several tickets have been put in and his name now (although it's mud) is well known in every game. It is usually use in the context of "I know we have to deal with ESP, magic bullet, etc., but as long <the person to whom I am referring to> does not come in and rage aimbot then it's a good night.

Keep in mind from the tickets submitted and I direct quote two excerpts from both tickets...

[sent Feb15]
    "I'd like to inform you that when we report a player, it straight goes to the team terms of services, who further investigate the player manually and send them 2 to 3 warnings initially and then take actions accordingly."

[sent Feb19]
    'I acknowledge that all the player's cheating must be kicked from the game instantly however huge volume of player's playing on a single server could get leaked from the suspension."

So the above player now has nearly 60hrs of straight rage aimbotting in less than 2 weeks on the very few US large conquest servers available.

@Red_Label_Scotch - @BFBulletin has now blocked me and I can live with that if the exposure leads to the right outcome.
    The message has been duplicated in the official forums. I don't know why.
    Post edited by Antal120 on
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dear Dice:

in australian server, There has been a person called ## that has been hacking for weeks. its killing the already dying australian server, please get him banned

You can't post hackusations with player nicks here. Use spectate, record it, upload it somewhere (like youtube) and attach the video link to a report. Should work, if the cheating is obvious.

If this should work...? It doesn't.

I created tons of video proof, in our community people created tons of proof. There are just CLEAR cheating players since months / a year ingame and nothing has been done.

It is the Trump tactics. Give something (thread where people can complain) and people will reduce their dreams to nothing. See, I would like per today, it would be enough for me, if they stop asian players being routed to europian servers! I can't play a normal match on daylight, because of 50% highpingers and 1-5 cheaters per match.

Again I went to spec mode and made video proof, reported everything. But I KNOW there will be no bans. I would say, out of 30 players I reported - only 1-2 where banned or they just stopped playing (I wasn't able to find them on servers/online any more in BF).

Everyone may know these Patr0n-XXXXX player, the SpacegeekXXXXX - playing since the very beginning and nothing happens. We have some discord servers, all full with 3-10 squads in the evening. They are ALL reporting cheaters with video proof, all are still playing.

I reported several that way, and from their stats, it seems most of them are not playing anymore. So to me, it looks like action were taken. If they pop up again on a new account... well, thats another story.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A guy who was rage hacking played tonight.  One video of him is from 20 November 2019.  It's 3 months later, and he is still playing.
  • SirBobdk
    5060 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A guy who was rage hacking played tonight.  One video of him is from 20 November 2019.  It's 3 months later, and he is still playing.
    Nothing out of the ordinary, sadly
    I meet the same cheaters again and again for months. 
    I have stopped reporting. Waste of time and just add more frustration to the game when you see nothing is being done.
This discussion has been closed.