[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• GenCuster
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GenCuster said:

Dude, you need to fix that formatting - I'm surprised the mods haven't removed your posts formatted like this.  It's nearly impossible to read.

I’m not doing this for fun...
    I can’t change it yet.
    I’ll ask someone better to fix it.

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    switch to BattleEye

Looked up BattleEye and looked at which games they support. One of my old favorites is supported. I might spend more of my time fighting for the TR republic at Connery again. B) The graphics might be not as detailed, but they do have an anti cheat over the game. Currently if you play the BF5 game for a long period of time, it teaches young minds that cheating is acceptable in life. BF4 was not like that, instant ban by the admin. If you have impossible stats and disrupt the game, = instant ban. You don't play on the server until you can explain why you have a score of 144/2 with 6 hours of experience.
    And of course, "Some people are just good at video games."

I mean, if they were that good, the US military would be recruiting them to fly drones.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GenCuster wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I’m not doing this for fun...
    I can’t change it yet.
    I’ll ask someone better to fix it.

Where are you typing this from? It's readable on my Samsung phone, but on PC it's horrible.
  • SgtStav
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    getr some anti cheat in  now, so much cheaters now im getting .....
    2 min into a round a dude got 27-1 and 27 hs .
    fantastic
  • SaullTigh
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2020
    There is only one solution...STOP BUYING ea trash games...
    Countless posts about cheats yet nothing happens, the report system is a huge joke, their anticheat is another huge joke.
    It's clear that the company is completely incompetent and has no ethics.
    So just stop buying games from them.We wasted our money long enough don't you think?

• 287martin
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Shhh... You are not allowed to talk about cheating. You are not allowed to post abusive messages about cheating. You are not allowed to name and shame a cheater. Well maybe that's what needs to happen what's wrong with having a cheating forum where they can be named and proof can be posted it might help someone at EA/Dice ban them because whatever is happening now isn't working. Don't say privacy policy no one uses a real name in games seriously
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14644 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    287martin said:
    Shhh... You are not allowed to talk about cheating. You are not allowed to post abusive messages about cheating. You are not allowed to name and shame a cheater. Well maybe that's what needs to happen what's wrong with having a cheating forum where they can be named and proof can be posted it might help someone at EA/Dice ban them because whatever is happening now isn't working. Don't say privacy policy no one uses a real name in games seriously
    You're forgetting something else,  You can't discuss moderation.

• Relentl3ssJT
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hate this megathread as it is just EA's way of roping us into one section to hide our concerns. This is what happens when people blindly follow their bosses instead of sticking up for the people they are supposed to support.

Okay, EA, where is the anti-cheat? 17 months later still nothing. Why does Apex Legends have an ant-cheat, but BF doesn't? We have a right to know. Yes, I said right. We are paying customers, not some random person off the street. You are being paid to deliver a product and it continues to be broken since people are able to cheat, thus breaking the intended experience. Funny how BF V did terrible in sales for many reasons. You think any next BF will do great when you've continued to crap on your customers for so long, so many ways?

First game I joined about an hour ago, 2 cheaters in the match. Yesterday several servers I joined had them. Yes, some were ESP and hard to tell, but I have experience as a game admin on several games so you get used to mannerisms and how to recognize it. Here I'm talking about blatant aimbotting. When there should be an easy way for a basic algorithm to catch it. Instead, we get nothing. I don't think I can take much more of this. I've loved BF since 1942, but it's clear the company behind it doesn't give a damn about their BF community as we continue to get nothing, ignored, lied to, and shut down as LEGIT players.

How long before you think my post gets deleted and I get warned/suspended, because the sheople follow the EA brass about people posting truths?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14644 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    How long before you think my post gets deleted and I get warned/suspended, because the sheople follow the EA brass about people posting truths?

You know the rules and where they are,  You are also aware that discussing how we or EA moderate their forums is a violation  ( as highlighted in my previous post ).

It's not difficult to follow the rules,  So please,  Abide by the rules.
  • IIMechatronikII
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    State of Battlefield V: 

• Relentl3ssJT
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2020

You know the rules and where they are,  You are also aware that discussing how we or EA moderate their forums is a violation  ( as highlighted in my previous post ).

I get in trouble for my honest opinion, but these cheaters are allowed to continue. How is that fair to us? I paid for a product that is broken. Yes, not appropriate what I said, but it just proves my point even further. I get in trouble, but hey, the cheater on the server I JUST JOINED, is okay to cheat. SEriously, I left the game and came and posted what I said, join another server, another cheater with aimbot. And EA is not at the office right now due to corona virus  (not being insensitive fyi), so why are the servers not full of their people spectating and banning the cheaters? Yes, I know some continue to work on things, but I know everyone isn't. Heck, most of the country is forced to be at home not doing their usual work, so that gives a lot of free time to come in and show people it is not okay to cheat, actively!

Why are legit players burned, but cheaters praised?

Also, why do they allow non-employee forum mods, but not non-employee game mods?......
  • SaullTigh
    edited March 2020

I get in trouble for my honest opinion, but these cheaters are allowed to continue. How is that fair to us? I paid for a product that is broken. Yes, not appropriate what I said, but it just proves my point even further. I get in trouble, but hey, the cheater on the server I JUST JOINED, is okay to cheat. SEriously, I left the game and came and posted what I said, join another server, another cheater with aimbot. And EA is not at the office right now due to corona virus  (not being insensitive fyi), so why are the servers not full of their people spectating and banning the cheaters? Yes, I know some continue to work on things, but I know everyone isn't. Heck, most of the country is forced to be at home not doing their usual work, so that gives a lot of free time to come in and show people it is not okay to cheat, actively!

Also, why do they allow non-employee forum mods, but not non-employee game mods?......

Do you really believe that non employees run this forum? xD
    Come on dude we all know whats going on in here.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    edited March 2020

You didn't get in trouble for your honest opinion,  You got in trouble because you violated the very simple rules EA have in place here.

Despite the fact that not even half an hour before you posted,  I stated in no uncertain terms that discussing moderation is not permitted,  Yet you still for some reason thought it would be a GREAT idea to do it anyway,

I don't believe there is a system in place where EA staff can spectate players and then hit them with the ban hammer when there is sufficient evidence to verify that they are cheating.

Legit players are not burned and cheaters are not praised,  I have no idea where you got that idea from.

As for why allow non-employee forum mods,  We volunteer our time to assist in keeping the forums a fun and friendly place to interact.

It is likely that EA cannot have volunteers patrolling the various servers looking for cheaters to ban,  As there could very well be many false positives
    ( BFV ingame runs at a 60Hz tick-rate,  Where spectate mode runs at a 10Hz tickrate IIRC,   which means nothing you see is exactly as you view it,  It is too inconsistent to be verified 100% )
  • SaullTigh
    edited March 2020
    I'm gonna volunteer for NASA soon. They will give me access to everything for no apparent reason so why not.
    I will be able to move every single satellite and take moonwalks whenever i want just cause i volunteered.  
    Oh i'm sorry did i go too far? Can you please forgive me? My life will be meaningless without your forgiveness. 
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    From the rank 500 above.  If this isn't proof that the anti-cheat is not functioning, then nothing is.

https://i.imgur.com/YnkGlnm.png
  • Red_Label_Scotch

• SaullTigh
    My dudes i already told you. The game is full of cheats like all the previous games.
    EA NEVER cared and never will.So stop wasting your money and time.Simple as that
  • Carbonic
    1970 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @SaullTigh
    Please keep your off-topic conspiracy theories about the moderation staff to yourself. That's not what this forum is for.
    Also, this thread is designed to talk about cheating, stop harassing the other players who want to discuss what the thread is meant to discuss. You have given your feedback, your are just repeating yourself and annoying others, now it's time to stop spamming.
  • OskooI_007
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2020
    State of Battlefield V: 

uwmaudX.png

- Rank 500 in 4 days?
    - k/d ratio of 1,461 with support class.
    - 96 hours of cheating and still no ban?

Next-gen consoles can't get here soon enough. I ran into a rage cheater earlier today. So I shut the game off and cooked a pizza instead.
  • kid_n4pper
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2020
    Went through the trouble of recordin, uploading to youtube and reported a cheater last week (with the Youtube link) through the tedious EA support system, checked his stats yesterday just cause and he's still having a wonderful time hacking away in the game. Welcome to Battlefield V where being an honest and decent player is punished and cheaters are protected and those who expose them are banned.

Shame on you Dice!
This discussion has been closed.