[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He played for three weeks.

https://streamable.com/p29ko
  • kid_n4pper
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's truly a shame and a let down that the devs are turning a blind eye to this issue.
  • kid_n4pper
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly mate, none of us should even support any of their games in the future, with BF V they have shown their total disregard for the issues going on in the game so why should anyone support a company that took our money and allow players with aimbots/wallhacks to dominate servers at our expense.

They are more concerned about us naming and shaming them rather than actually looking into it and banning them.
  • Oxize
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 29
    Well, this cheating was always an issue. But never when an Anti-cheat didnt work anymore like now in BF5. Punkbuster in backdays did good work, until it fased out. Fairfight was introduced short after that in BF4. Fairfight did a pretty good job in BF1 also. In my whole time in played BF1 i saw like 6 cheaters in total of 1.5 year playing.

And ye BF5, well, its not working at all. And it seems nobody at DICE want to take a lead in this. Only when it gonna hurt their money pocket, then changes will come. We all know what to do with the next title if you want to have changes.

Maybe somebody from the Youtube community need to talk with DICE, like Jackfrags to get changes done.
  • KrullBorg
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    we have the best anticheat of the planet... why do you complain?
  • Bryjo3
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sad that modern warfare is super clean compared to this garbage. There are still some hacks but very rare compared to this mismanaged abomination. Seriously, one of the most popular shooter franchises has THE WORST ANTICHEAT OF ANY GAME ON PC!!!!!

They should be ashamed, I know they don't even read this but they should. It's embarrassing, straight up.
  • Magikf1ngers
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EXILE157 said:
    Blackhawk said:
    I sent a message to EA support , this is what I wrote:

There is a 133 page thread on the forums regarding hacking in BFV

It is well known that the game is overrun with hackers. I play primarily on Asia servers and 90% of servers have at least one obvious hacker. When I say obvious, it means they have wallhack and aimbot. They shoot through walls getting instant headshots and get 100+ kills.

Then there are players who use wallhack and are more subtle about cheating. Because players know hacking is a problem, it is difficult to trust good players are legit.

The community feels really strongly that not enough is being done to stop hackers. Many of us have committed to never buy another product from EA again because of this.

If you want to earn back our support, you need to take action. First, recognize our outrage at your inability to stop hackers. Second, give players more tools to deal with hackers. It is well known reporting on Origin does nothing to stop hackers. We need tools like votekick and an effective anticheat. And third, commit to more serious anticheat for current and future games.

This is the only way you can regain trust of your customers. Thank you

And this was the response

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts regarding Battlefield V, it's (name) here.
    I am sorry that you have issues with cheaters.

Thank you for your feedback.
    Unfortunately, we from tech support are unable to do something against these... Individuals...
    The only way to report these guys is via Origin I'm afraid.

In the following link you can read how to report cheaters, hackers and other individuals who are not playing by the rules: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

I apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

For answers to frequently asked questions, please contact https://help.ea.com/

So this thread is a black hole with no indication our complaints reach the developers, reporting through origin doesn't work, and contacting EA support also goes to someone with no ability to pass on the problem

Seems there's literally nothing we can do short of finding a more direct means of contacting people within the company
    It's an insult to us the consumers. They don't care, this forum is built to contain the discussion here and not beyond.

The question is how long are we going to let this continue?... Only united can we put a stop to this.
    I've received the same response, and when I replied with, "Then who can I talk to that CAN help with this?" I got no response.
  • scienceinovation
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We all pay that game and you got a lot of money so why we need to take our time to report cheater when you claim have anti-cheat ? With all those million you have, dont tell me you cant put 15 guys on server to clean cheaters ? If you have guys on server and see a guys have 110 kill when all other players have 5 kills its easy to ban but its seam you dont make enough money on us also asking us to do ur job by reporting those cheater WTF. 
  • scienceinovation
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     I really hope people who have a brain wont give money for a game anymore to this company. I also think they are those who make and sell cheat for there games, what a good market ! 
  • SaintPhilipNeri
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe they do ban players, but don't take a real proactive stance against cheaters, because the cheaters are a source of additional income for EA with new game purchases. On the other hand, some cheaters are probably using hacked accounts as well. We all know that EA could step up and take control of this issue, but my guess is that it isn't a priority for them. When their pocket book takes a hit. Maybe then, they will do something, but as I mentioned.. They ban a few here and there and they still will get new game sales..... 
  • I9sixty2
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If they would implement a good working ac right now the playerbase will be decimated. I'm under the impression that there are a lot of subtile cheaters trying to stay under the radar. But then again could be me getting paranoid.
  • kid_n4pper
    So get this guys.. as the mods on here keep saying to go through the in game reporting option (which doesn't do anything at all) or use the EA support website, I had around 4 tickets open on the support website all with video evidence of the hacker.

All 4 of my cases have been marked as duplicate cases and closed. EA/DICE you're **** ridiculous, you are scamming honest players.
  • This1DarkLord
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another day another couple cheaters. One of them was so blatant that everyone was reporting him. He was using an aimbot and wallhacks that were getting him kills through walls. Where's the anticheat DICE!? This is not showing the "investing highly in anticheat" that was talked about pre-launch! BF1 did a 10,000% better job of anticheat than BF5. BF will die with the next game if this problem isn't seriously addressed and you know it!
  • UniQue1992
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Cheaters are starting to invade EU servers.
    It's horrible lately and only gonna get worse, DICE ignores the cheaters because a player is a player for them (they need all the players they can use so they allow cheaters I guess).
    And now they are shutting down more servers meaning more people will play on EU meaning more cheaters.

DICE FIX YOUR ANTI-CHEAT PLEASE.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/baocaoduyu/overview 

This guy has been cheating for weeks if not months.
  • I9sixty2
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So if Infinity Ward can do it in a free to play game like Warzone  why can't you ?
This discussion has been closed.