[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• kid_n4pper
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    man playing this game is tedious, it's either the cheater in 4/5 games, or the god awful TTK or the bugs or disconnects. Get your act together devs.
  • EXILE157
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Activision has permanently banned over 50,000 cheaters in Call of Duty: Warzone since it was released last month. In a blog post on the publisher's website, Activision said it takes a "zero tolerance" stance on cheating in its newly released free-to-play battle royale title.3 hours ago"

Dice - almost a year of Firestorm with no anti-cheat, cheaters with aimbots STILL for few months with no ban !!!!! Almost in every game. Game kicking out a squad member, taking ages to get game, connecting you to US servers in the middle of the day with 100+ pings, no fixes with the loot and no improvements.. You made only 2 things right - showed us how great games can look and feel on amazing engine and the way to DELETE BF5 and move to CoD! Bravo! I am tired of playing great game with no bug fixes and no anti-cheat - moving to CoD for the first time in my life and... I can't recommend Warzone enough, great fun, fast updates and fixes, maybe not as great in terms of graphics, but WHAT A RELIEF it is to play over 100 games with not a single cheater! Bye Dice, you don't deserve this community... I recommend everyone to do the same, they really don't get it until it will be too late, let's make it too late for them for not giving a single f...
    Agree on let's make it too late for them.
  • EXILE157
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just glad to see that by destroying Battlelog Forum and trying to Wash away the Truth! It has progressed here on the new Forum.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's another.  
  • NN_Buzz12
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's another.  (Image)

Top 0.1% in support. Pathetic
  • GenCuster
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come on, you guys can’t recognize a "good" player anymore? :D

• GenCuster
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2
    Almost a week of abstinence....
    I switched to other games.
    But last night I couldn’t resist, and I got into a game, obviously I miss it.

that's just sad.....

• VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Here's another.  
    How long time would it take the devs to add checks in the code upon player login, which would not allow people with i.e. a 50K score pr. minute to join any server? Probably an hour. But they don’t. 
  • kid_n4pper
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's funny how they are trying to contain the cheating discussion to this thread, I'm sure they don't even bother reading it. I've seen so many individual posts that have anything to do with the topic cheating get locked.
    Shady af and an insult to us HONEST players who PAYED and purchased this game.
    No wonder people hate EA, too bad DICE is headed in the same direction.
  • losthunter340
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Cheaters are starting to invade EU servers.
    It's horrible lately and only gonna get worse, DICE ignores the cheaters because a player is a player for them (they need all the players they can use so they allow cheaters I guess).
    And now they are shutting down more servers meaning more people will play on EU meaning more cheaters.

DICE FIX YOUR ANTI-CHEAT PLEASE.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/baocaoduyu/overview 

This guy has been cheating for weeks if not months.

This is what my point was around page 80+ somewhere, this dude arent cheating, if he where he would be a really bad one. I got better overall stats then him and I get called a cheater multiply times per day when me and my friends play... I even seen some of them complain that day here on the forums that they meeting cheaters, players need to start to understand whos acually cheating and whos not becuse so many goes on stats and some players just becuse they die fast from someone with probally better aim and reaction time then their self "THEY are cheating".

Is there a cheat problem in BF? Yeah kinda, is it as big as some of you think? Nope not at all BUT Dice/EA should take more action to those who acually cheats but players giving them a hard job on that by reporting profiles etc that dosent cheat. The blame is not only on the devs, its on the playerbase aswell who pointing on everyone who are better then themselfs.

• kid_n4pper
    losthunter340 has definitely not seen /r/gamingnameandshame
    I guess as the saying goes, ignorance is bliss
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    This is what my point was around page 80+ somewhere, this dude arent cheating, if he where he would be a really bad one. I got better overall stats then him and I get called a cheater multiply times per day when me and my friends play... I even seen some of them complain that day here on the forums that they meeting cheaters, players need to start to understand whos acually cheating and whos not becuse so many goes on stats and some players just becuse they die fast from someone with probally better aim and reaction time then their self "THEY are cheating".

Is there a cheat problem in BF? Yeah kinda, is it as big as some of you think? Nope not at all BUT Dice/EA should take more action to those who acually cheats but players giving them a hard job on that by reporting profiles etc that dosent cheat. The blame is not only on the devs, its on the playerbase aswell who pointing on everyone who are better then themselfs.

He is a cheater but clearly not a permanent one. Look at the kills graph slightly down the page, he had one magical day.
  • steirerhubsii
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is SOOOO obviouse that most cheaters turn cheats on and off several times and change servers in between. The obviose ones having 100+ kills and 0 deaths are rare. I have seen so many players using wallhacks and aimbots but let themselfs be killed in order not to get detected.... I'm in to this series sine BF 1942 and I know when somebody is cheating. Reactions times below 0.1 sec coming around a corner - if I'm not spotted - are just not realistic. Also visibility in the junlge seems to be VERY different for some players - they just always know where you are hidding in a bush.
    I know that the netcode plays a role and that quite some players are pre-aiming just to be on the safe side. But still...
    Also I'm pretty sure that there is a cheat, which automatically activates mellee attack as soon as you are nearby. 
  • Oxize
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE/EA take a look @ activision?

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Cheaters are starting to invade EU servers.
    It's horrible lately and only gonna get worse, DICE ignores the cheaters because a player is a player for them (they need all the players they can use so they allow cheaters I guess).
    And now they are shutting down more servers meaning more people will play on EU meaning more cheaters.

DICE FIX YOUR ANTI-CHEAT PLEASE.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/baocaoduyu/overview 

This guy has been cheating for weeks if not months.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?  Asking for a forum.   Yeah, all these guys are, "just good."
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wasn’t this thread made sticky? Seems like it’s been made un-sticky again.
  • I9sixty2
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They probably hope it will disappear in thin air...like the cheaters
  • EXILE157
    It's funny how they are trying to contain the cheating discussion to this thread, I'm sure they don't even bother reading it. I've seen so many individual posts that have anything to do with the topic cheating get locked.
    Shady af and an insult to us HONEST players who PAYED and purchased this game.
    No wonder people hate EA, too bad DICE is headed in the same direction.
    - I've been saying that for some years now and gotten banned from forum quite a few times for speaking the truth.
    - EA owns DICE it's the same.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If they read it they would just ban the guys pointing out the obvious cheaters, against forum rules.....it should be against the rules not being able to ban someone super obvious of cheating. They just don´t care, really.
This discussion has been closed.