[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• STOPchris
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice better move fast on this. As it stands, Call of Duty Modern Warfare is a better game for small map modes AND we know that the AC actually bans over there.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13597 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    STOPchris said:
    Dice better move fast on this. As it stands, Call of Duty Modern Warfare is a better game for small map modes AND we know that the AC actually bans over there.
    Nope its already getting bad with cheaters.

Already seen a video on twitter showing a cheater spawning tanks into TDM.

• STOPchris
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    Nope its already getting bad with cheaters.

Already seen a video on twitter showing a cheater spawning tanks into TDM.

Games on PC are ALWAYS going to have cheaters, the difference is that the Call of Duty team will actually ban them. Sure, there might be some playing right now, but they WILL get banned. With EA, they have proven to me that they do NOT ban cheaters.
  • BassMan_PC
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is EA/DICE's official policy on cheating for the game? Blatant cheaters continue to ruin the game for others even after they have been reported.  So, it is clearly not a zero tolerance policy.  Seriously, wtf are they even doing about the cheating epidemic?
  • ColesFlexili
    177 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im sure i posted this before, but everytime i see one of these aimboters go 120-0 for 4 games in a row before disconecting, i have to assume that there are more cheaters. when someone can cheat this blaitant without consequence there has to be a much higher number of cheaters that just arent that obvious. wallhackers, esp, maybe damage hacks like invulnerability, messed up or disabled hitboxes, free medipacs and ammo, free repair on vehicles, spawnhacks, maphacks recoil and accuracy hacks, triggerbots, literally anything you can think of that gives you an advantige will be used exessively by players who NEVER get punished.
    all of this is posssible with cheats.
    and the worst part is that it completely prevents me from admiring good plays. if anyone plays a sencerely nice round i would still have to assume hes cheating. some for my own gameplay, if i get a good play its worth nothing because the next guy gets the same with his cheats.
    cheaters are devalueing everything this game has to offer.
    and the lack of feedback from the devs is just sad.
    i really  miss the times when players try to cheat and got instantly autobanned by an anticheat.
    good games need a working anticheat to not get frustrating.
  • JackNaf
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Is anything going to be done to fix the cheating?

We have players with over 100+ kills no deaths?

Spawn die, spawn die gets very old and it would be nice to find a server with an even playing field.

Some servers I can run a whole magazine into a player only to have him/her turn and one shot me with a pistol or kill me with a melee weapon? 
    Makes no sense how some players are nearly invincible and mow down other players effortlessly as they are bombarded by tanks, grenades, fire and bullets?

How is it that a player who is shot repeatedly first with multiple rounds, fire and frag takes no damage, then without pause can one shot to the foot with a pistol or kill instantly with a melee weapon.
    Unfortunately my opinion based on my experience via game play observation is if I do not have the ability to take multiple rounds to the head and take little or no damage or die then why should anyone else. Anyone who players this game that can shoot without aiming, shoot and kill through solid structure, take little or no damage when it would kill any other player is a cheater! 

It is not my job to always report, I would spend a lot of my time and get even more frustrate researching the cheater to report. Your team can easily find cheaters via in game algorithms to easily figure out who they are via stats!  I understand there are some exceptional players who play legally, I know a few, much better than me, but they die through normal game play with more kills than deaths. Some player achieve high kills via vehicles, I get it. However they also can be damaged an kill via normal game play. My complaint is those who disadvantage the rest of us via game manipulation, however they do it?

Cheaters, the ones who do not die via normal game play and can kill using methods that legal players do no have, have ruined the fun of the otherwise well made game.

Take it for what it is worth, allow cheaters to frustrate gamers that make EA a profitable business or continue to allow them to destroy the BF franchise and EA reputation. 
    I know I am not alone, I paid money to play this game and only desire to play with reputable players to enjoy this entertaining game. 

As a EA customer I do not enjoy a defective product. Unfortunately the cheaters are exploiting code and use other hack measures to exploit for their advantage and fun that make many game rounds unplayable for legal players.

I do not want to delte BF V and lose my money. I want a fair and balanced game to enjoy.  

In the end the cheaters cause EA to lose money and fan base to leave.

In protest I will not invest anymore of my money into BFV or future franchises or other EA products until EA proves it can fix its chronic cheating issue.

Please fix the exploits, end the cheating

Thank you from a long term valued customer 

• ColesFlexili
    177 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    [Duplicate post]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13597 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Im sure i posted this before, snip
    Yes you posted it twice just a short time ago
  • W4r7h0g
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is EA/DICE's official policy on cheating for the game? Blatant cheaters continue to ruin the game for others even after they have been reported.  So, it is clearly not a zero tolerance policy.  Seriously, wtf are they even doing about the cheating epidemic?
    #changemymind but i think DICE (rather EA) is producing Cheating Tools through the backdoor with a V-Company. Why not making money twice? And how you see, they dont even do something against them (at least not properly). So im pretty sure they sell that **** too!

and if they dont start to act, sooner or later no one will keep playing BF anymore, because anyone is gonna cheat (its likewise to Homefront, where everyone started to cheat after 1-3 weeks [and i mean EVERYONE])
  • OftenShot
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Was in a game of Breakthrough (EU) this morning and there was this gentleman from China with a ping of 150 who went 106-0! Checking his stats he's been rage cheating on and off but since the Pacific released he's been at it constantly. Here is the kicker he's massed over 23 days of game time without a ban and a K/D ratio of 4.5.

I think even LOLGotYerTags would agree he's a cheat but under the terms of this forum I am unable to post his user name. I will send a cheat report later as I'm sure many others have done before me. Could we please have an explanation from EA/ DICE how this can go on for so long ?
    Post edited by OftenShot on
  • FeiLouLee
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another way is to do it like CS:GO, tied the account with mobile number, only those with verified mobile number can play together,
    and ban those numbers who are cheating. or give them 6-12 months of ban, 
    I know there are certain ways to obtain free mobile number to get SMS OTP for phone verification,
    But just to add another layer of hassle to cut down the numbers.
  • ragnarok013
    3514 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    W4r7h0g said:
    #changemymind but i think DICE (rather EA) is producing Cheating Tools through the backdoor with a V-Company. Why not making money twice? And how you see, they dont even do something against them (at least not properly). So im pretty sure they sell that **** too!

and if they dont start to act, sooner or later no one will keep playing BF anymore, because anyone is gonna cheat (its likewise to Homefront, where everyone started to cheat after 1-3 weeks [and i mean EVERYONE])
    W4r7h0g EA is not producing cheat tools and such accusations are counterproductive so steer away from such statements in the future since they derail the thread.
  • NN_Buzz12
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    (Quote)
    It's understandable that you have to moderate and keep things focused, but he is in the right to think this way. This is the atmosphere that EA has created by seemingly doing nothing about the cheating problem in this game. It's sad that people blame the players for being upset, when in-fact EA created this mess.

One of the reasons I don’t post “here” much anymore. Only one opinion counts and it’s not the customers.

EA allows cheaters. They should have been upfront about it and I would have save $80. Which is why they’ll not get my money again. To cheap to buy an anti cheat software that works.

What’s with the hackers claiming they got their hands on the BFV alpha code? Security should be a thing - how safe is my account info?
  • OftenShot
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vetted invite only games via discord groups with the upcoming private servers is this games last hope. The official public servers will just become a hive of scum and villainy with cheaters playing cheaters. This will be the EA low cost anti cheat solution going forward for BFV.
  • KrullBorg
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's fun to see that cheaters reported, also with video on youtube, are playing yet... thanks dice for your awesome anticheat system
  • KrullBorg
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    and another 1 recorded right now...
  • Markus33k
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am with  Battlefield  since  BF2  so many  years  there was  cheaters  because  creating cheats is a great business , only on  BF5 it is  about  1 million euro .
    I believe that someone from Dice  coders making a private job  this is the easiest way to create a good hack in  day  1 of the game .
  • QU4NT0R
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing EA is listening to is shareholders and money. So maybe DICE should integrate an ESP and an Aimbot by themselves into the game. EA then can advertise it and sell it in the BF5-Store for 9,99 up to 25 a month. Why leaving the business with 3rd party developers if they can use this as another option for generating income. So all players then will have the chance to even the odds. Win-Win. Ok... The downside will be that all players then will stay within the spawn zone to simply fire into the air to hit the enemies. But therefore EA/Dice don't need to invest that much budget and development-time into map-design. Therefore they could use those ressources to create more skins and customizations for cash. EA, think about it and if you like my idea give me a 5% provision for helping you out to generate max possible revenue. PM me for my bank details.