[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• Markus33k
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let's do this  Dice  , cheat  implemented for  everyone
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    so, is this possible on ps4?  i've been seeing some strange sh
  • OskooI_007
    1154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wallhacking and aimbotting isn't possible on PS4.
  • wasp9166
    edited November 2019
    what about seeming to take no damage nor run out of ammo as assault ,lol

i dunno how a guy can take out 5 guys , i mean, one or two plugs from each should do him in, then steal one of our lvt tanks and go 35-1 

i get in an lvt and 4 shots i'm dead 

then you go to battlefield tracker and his nick is no where to be found 
  • ElliotLH
    8909 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    wasp9166 wrote: »

i dunno how a guy can take out 5 guys , i mean, one or two plugs from each should do him in, then steal one of our lvt tanks and go 35-1 

There are lots of simple explanations for everything you've mentioned. For example:

1) Some people are good and know what they're doing, or the player in question simply got lucky.

2) APCR is a thing.

3) Not everyone is on BFT.
  • wasp9166
    edited November 2019
    ElliotLH said:

There are lots of simple explanations for everything you've mentioned. For example:

1) Some people are good and know what they're doing, or the player in question simply got lucky.

2) APCR is a thing.

3) Not everyone is on BFT.
    not a seasoned forum vet so, what is bft and apcr

oh bf tracker?  i thought it was automatic 

what is apcr?

• ElliotLH
    8909 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

what is apcr?

APCR are armour piercing rounds. Also people can choose not to share their stats with third-party sites from their game settings.
  • DigitalHype
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is no realtime anti-cheat based on stats anymore. It can't even detect a player going 1300+ kills in a single round. They are still playing today. Search reddit or youtube if you wanna see it. They brag about new records in chat.

Anyone who continues to buy EA/DICE games is just enabling them to not spend the real money and effort on functional anti-cheat.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Make more semi auto rifle
    so modders can unload hole clips in 2 seconds. Make better graphics and crap game mechanics your done a hood job
  • Markus33k
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    W4r7h0g said:
    What is EA/DICE's official policy on cheating for the game? Blatant cheaters continue to ruin the game for others even after they have been reported.  So, it is clearly not a zero tolerance policy.  Seriously, wtf are they even doing about the cheating epidemic?
    #changemymind but i think DICE (rather EA) is producing Cheating Tools through the backdoor with a V-Company. Why not making money twice? And how you see, they dont even do something against them (at least not properly). So im pretty sure they sell that **** too!

and if they dont start to act, sooner or later no one will keep playing BF anymore, because anyone is gonna cheat (its likewise to Homefront, where everyone started to cheat after 1-3 weeks [and i mean EVERYONE])
    W4r7h0g EA is not producing cheat tools and such accusations are counterproductive so steer away from such statements in the future since they derail the thread.

Yeah , Sure   E.A as a  company  is not producing  anmy  cheat tool  but  someone from  E.A  is  probably  doing  private  job selling  instruction to  others  how  to  avoid  detection
  • Bryjo3
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Markus33k said:
    W4r7h0g said:
    What is EA/DICE's official policy on cheating for the game? Blatant cheaters continue to ruin the game for others even after they have been reported.  So, it is clearly not a zero tolerance policy.  Seriously, wtf are they even doing about the cheating epidemic?
    #changemymind but i think DICE (rather EA) is producing Cheating Tools through the backdoor with a V-Company. Why not making money twice? And how you see, they dont even do something against them (at least not properly). So im pretty sure they sell that **** too!

and if they dont start to act, sooner or later no one will keep playing BF anymore, because anyone is gonna cheat (its likewise to Homefront, where everyone started to cheat after 1-3 weeks [and i mean EVERYONE])
    W4r7h0g EA is not producing cheat tools and such accusations are counterproductive so steer away from such statements in the future since they derail the thread.

Yeah , Sure   E.A as a  company  is not producing  anmy  cheat tool  but  someone from  E.A  is  probably  doing  private  job selling  instruction to  others  how  to  avoid  detection
    They don't produce cheats and no one in the company does either. Drop this narrative, it's stupid. The reality is they don't invest enough resources(money) and effort (time) into fixing the problem. They have no considered proven third party solutions like BattleEye or Easy Anti-Cheat. Apparently they are developing one in-house (probably again to save money), but we have no word on it and if it IS implemented clearly it's not working.

• NN_Buzz12
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bryjo3 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    They don't produce cheats and no one in the company does either.

Please post the link to validate your opinion.

The Fox is in the hen house and still hasn’t been caught.
  • Markus33k
    NN_Buzz12 said:
    (Quote)

Exactly  , they have a mole in a E.A/Dice company   smart one  making  a good money  in  a  private job

• WESCASO_7
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm interested in why cheaters are not dealt with. I feel that forums is a way to defuse the communities fustrations. Venting heals sometimes. Could we not get a honest reason or explination as to why not. Legal ect. If the community is informed perhaps there would be less frustration. We know it exist. Many are just blatantly doing it. That's all I need.
  • DancesWthMice
    119 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    Dice better move fast on this. As it stands, Call of Duty Modern Warfare is a better game for small map modes AND we know that the AC actually bans over there.
    Nope its already getting bad with cheaters.

Already seen a video on twitter showing a cheater spawning tanks into TDM.

Nope its already getting bad with cheaters.

Hmmm...don't recall you ever stating BFV is bad with cheaters.
  • GenCuster
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    (Quote)

what is apcr?

APCR are armour piercing rounds. Also people can choose not to share their stats with third-party sites from their game settings.

Exact...
    so they cannot be tracked,
    and keep cheating ...
    they should prohibit this secrecy.
    the excuse of privacy is a HUGE crap.

• T3AMRR
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Tom said:
    Hey all,

We do understand encountering cheaters causes a negative impact on your gaming experience. We want to give you an opportunity to share your thoughts about cheating and what can be done to combat it. Any feedback you may have can be posted in this thread. When posting your comments, please remember:
    • Familiarize yourself with the forum rules & guidelines, here
    • Don't name & shame other players
    • Be constructive
    Keep in mind we don't speak for the anti-cheat team on these forums. While we can forward your feedback, we won't be able to comment directly on ongoing efforts to combat cheating.

Lastly, this is a gentle reminder that our forums are not the place to report in-game cheating. If you'd like to report a user, please follow the steps as listed in this article: 
    https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thank you,

-Tom
    The cheaters are losers ......but in this game no they have some reasons to don´t cheat .......Now all the players can kill airplanes at 100%  Easy 1 Shoot FF and Boom .....you are dead....and the Best Sniper is in the Medic Soldier .....????????!!!!!  WTF it´s happening with Battlefield ......someone is drunk.......!!!! 
  • Bryjo3
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Markus33k said:
    NN_Buzz12 said:
    (Quote)

Exactly  , they have a mole in a E.A/Dice company   smart one  making  a good money  in  a  private job

Such a useless comment that contributes nothing to the discussion. EA needs better anticheat. How does conspiracy theory help anything. Hey, let's go even further. When have conspiracy theories ever helped in literally any topic in life?
  • tsem13
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    W4r7h0g said:

Mate , although i truly believe with all my heart that EA or DICE are not producing anything like that (it would be idiotic to destroy your own game don't you agree ? ) , why they have not take measures against the well known forum that producing and distributing cheats for ALL the Battlefield Series ? 
    Why is it still in existence ? 

Logic says , an organization - forum that harms a software - game developer , company should have made a legal complain or fill a lawsuit against the organization - forum moderators and administrators and of course the developers !

• ChiefSniper
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Well, last night was the first time I had launched BFV since the start of August when I threw in the towel. I gotta say, we played 3 maybe 4 rounds of Squad Conquest, and you know what?... It was excellent. It was actually really enjoyable. However, the last round, we had a clan join the opposing side who were very obviously hacking, and that ruined the game. We then left and went back to BF1.
    I (and our team) definitely feel BFV in itself is absolutely fine. The hackers are the only real issue here... (and, well, the lack of RSP/Servers, but they're coming real soon.)