[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13621 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    NN_Buzz12 said:

But we’re talking about BFV here.

But Fortnite has 250 Million Players..

I get what you are both saying,  But it's irrelevant what "game" it is for,  The issue is not just limited to Battlefield,  Far from it.

You can google cheats for virtually every game and you're guaranteed to get hits on your search parameters..  It is google after all.

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a console player so thankfully don't have to put up with this but I don't get how rage hackers take more than 10 minutes to ban automatically. I get how subtle hacks will be missed by simple stat checking but 5 minutes at 7 or 8 kpm with 90% headshot should be flagged and if it continues obvious cheater is well...
  • enterBrainer
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    g0merpile wrote: »
    I have not seen any cheats used the past few weeks.
    Sure. You can go some games without a cheater. But its obvious that there are way too many cheaters in this game.
    (content removed by moderator)
    Post edited by Carbonic on
  • UsGudako
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,i've been around in the battlefield games since the first releases and never before i had to deal with such terrible experience in any of them. I tried doing my job to report all the obvious cheaters but honestly it's not worth my time anymore, i spent the past week with terrible migraines because of the nerve racking experience players put me through, not only because of the fun being completely cut off by them but also because of all the insults i had to receive everytime i pointed out a cheater. This would've been ok if this happened in one match out of twenty, but instead it happened every single game, and this morning after getting yet another headache i decided to stop playing and remove the game. 
    Honestly i think cheaters and whoever sells them should be in someway sued and forced to pay a fine, because it's not possible that so many people get away with it so easily.
  • GenCuster
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    GenCuster said:
    And as alwaysit has been shown that the WORST
    cheaters are soft .....
    Those who "seem" good players ....
    but if you tease them a little more ...
    raise the level and take revenge .....
    and these days it is full ....
    There are very few exaggerated ones.
    But soft increase ...

Do you have some more of that??? You know? Whatever you took...
    Sorry for my bad grammar ...
    not being English mother tongue .....
    It would certainly be easier for me
    to pronounce verses of the Divine Comedy, without any error.
    I believe that in many people have understood the
    sense of what I wanted to express ........
    If unfortunately you have not understood,
    I am sincerely sorry.

• LEGIJAS_CCCC
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    HOWWWWW is it possible that i met 1 minute ago the same AIMBOTER that i met 2 weeks ago.... 60 level +. when will the new Anti cheat system come? VAC for cs 1.6 was better than Fairfight....  HORRRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE. 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13621 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    HOWWWWW is it possible that i met 1 minute ago the same AIMBOTER that i met 2 weeks ago.... 60 level +. when will the new Anti cheat system come? VAC for cs 1.6 was better than Fairfight....  HORRRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE. 
    VAC isn't an instantaneous ban,  Just like punkbuster,  Bans on VAC are given out during waves IIRC.
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VAC isn't an instantaneous ban,  Just like punkbuster,  Bans on VAC are given out during waves IIRC.
    i know.. i have played counter strike over 10 years.... still saw less cheaters than in V
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    the MEGATHREAD doesn't help us. we are only talking talking talking about these hackers and after 1 year still NOTHING changed.
    we need acvtiv mods or whatever that are checking the reports and BAN these hackers immediately

LET us open a thread where we can maybe SEND the gameplay how somebody is using aimbot or wallhack and BAN them IMMEDIATELY
  • LOLGotYerTags
    LET us open a thread where we can maybe SEND the gameplay how somebody is using aimbot or wallhack and BAN them IMMEDIATELY
    Nope,  The megathread is serving it's purpose as it is intended.

To consolidate posts regarding the cheating issue so that : 
    • Any and all feedback can be monitored within one active thread
    • You can post your feedback for the anticheat team to read up on
    • The thread can be monitored for ToS and forum rule violations
    Also,  What you are suggesting is to allow name and shame,  This will not happen.
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC

Also,  What you are suggesting is to allow name and shame,  This will not happen.
    when ur NOT hacking and somebody posting ur stats link or gameplay video  it's not a SHAME... you should be proud
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC

what is the purpse? just to talk about it and nothing happening... yeah 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    LEGIJAS_YT said:
    The megathread is to post feedback,  Yes.

• LEGIJAS_CCCC
    LEGIJAS_YT said:

OK YEAH... let's talk about the hackers while they still hacking like they did 1 year ago.... till the new BF comes out and everything will repeat.. let's open up the next mega thread for BF6  now
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    LEGIJAS_YT said:

HOW is posting feedback helping us? we NEED a SOLUTION. 
  • NN_Buzz12
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One year of feedback hasn’t yielded a very good result. Its apparent EA/Dice had no plan from the start which makes me believe it’s “in the game”.
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    NN_Buzz12 said:
    One year of feedback hasn’t yielded a very good result. Its apparent EA/Dice had no plan from the start which makes me believe it’s “in the game”.
    it's just a MEGAthread because every second post would be about hackers...PATHETIC
  • Bryjo3
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If someone would google BF hacks you would notice that there are dozens 5star rating sites selling hacks for BF V.

It's a search engine,  Much like if you searched for Fortnite hacks you would also find dozens of sites selling cheats for that game.

Only difference is I play it all the time and don't think I have ever seen a blatant aimbotter. I know they exist, I am not naive. Fortnite is probably the cleanest game on PC despite being the one with the largest population, that is saying something.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Bryjo3 said:
    Only difference is I play it all the time and don't think I have ever seen a blatant aimbotter. I know they exist, I am not naive. Fortnite is probably the cleanest game on PC despite being the one with the largest population, that is saying something.
    Different game,  Different developer,  Different anticheat..

I'm not going to argue with you,   It doesn't change the fact that you can google cheats for pretty much any game out there and get hits.

and yes,  I've seen blatant aimbotters too,  I've been on the receiving end way too many times,  I don't blame EA or DICE or any other game dev though,  I blame the players that are completely inept at even playing the game legitimately without any kind of assist.
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    i was always thinking all reports getting reviewed by the Security and Enforcement team and taken very seriously....but they probably just land in the junkfilter