[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• VOLBANKER
    1586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think many people do not have an understanding of just how insanely good some people are at playing FPS-games. So when they run into that type of player and get crushed by him, perhaps multiple times in a round, since they are not aware just how fast some people can play the game, they 100% honestly believe they’ve run into a cheater.

Not saying cheating is not a problem, just that there ARE lots of incredibly good players out there.
  • KrullBorg
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i love cheaters cheerleaders
  • HeavenFowl
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, people are so use to blatant cheater totally wrecking the game that they aren't complaining very often about those where there is still some doubt left
  • TheRealFoe
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    I think many people do not have an understanding of just how insanely good some people are at playing FPS-games. So when they run into that type of player and get crushed by him, perhaps multiple times in a round, since they are not aware just how fast some people can play the game, they 100% honestly believe they’ve run into a cheater.

Not saying cheating is not a problem, just that there ARE lots of incredibly good players out there.

yeah I think when people are good they join clans but its funny how I have seen the er good  clans that win 100% when they are on firestorm team up , they have an advantage anyway if they have unbelievable skills why would they need to do that..

I have seen in it squads and solo  , twice in solo yesterday a clan ran around on firestorm  solo I killed one of them but the other 3 killed me and then they were wiped out by someone who was clearly scoping  looking through walls , listening I don't think so why would he need the scope for that, does the scope help you listen further.

I recorded it but what's the point of sending it anywhere ?  the bot jockeys have been riding them bots  since the start of firestorm  but still plague the game.
     I am totally sure all have been reported.

• TheRealFoe
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if a third party site  came  out with a  program to display more stats that would help people to better make a better informed decision if someone was cheating  would EA take action against them more than they would a cheat site.
  • xHonest_Abe
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    if a third party site  came  out with a  program to display more stats that would help people to better make a better informed decision if someone was cheating  would EA take action against them more than they would a cheat site.

battlefieldtracker.com

Enter your player name into search and look under the recent games (game reports) you have played on BF5. This will give you a list of players and scores during each game you played on. Find the player you suspect after the game on the game score board (battlefield Tracker). If the player you thought had an outrageous score, click on the arrow on the far right of his name and you will see the head shots and details of the game for him. Usually I have seen hackers showing 150/3 after a game would have over 140 headshots. Their stats are a dead give away. Others, you need to tap on his name on the game list and look at his total stats and games he has played. Lately most of the dumb hacks have only played 3 hours of Battlefield 5 with 10.0 + k/d. You can check on these hacks week after week, and in a couple of months they are not listed anymore, I guess the ban hammer got him or they are using another account. :D I have a couple of friends that have a laptop on with tracker while they play, so when someone looks suspicious they do a search while playing the game on their PC. So, if the players previous game stats are too good to be true, why spend your time on that server and get out. During the old Battlefield 4 days, they had one type of tracker that actually did a statistical analysis of every ones weapons used which would flag a player who's stats were impossible to do. This would color coded on the degree of a potential hack. This tracker turned up more hacks, but I have not been able to find that tracker or if it exist any more. If anyone know about that one and it still exist, please let me know. When the new Xbox comes out in 2020, I'm done with gaming PC's. PC gaming will be a relic of the dinosaur because of the cheat industry. 

• EXILE157
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just went through some of that hacking on Wake Island and have screenshots of it, plus player saying "so ill exploit it until they do care" he also sent the site where he got it from, but then he buried it quickly like an uzi trigger finger, I didn't get a chance for a screenshot, because I was too busy trying to play the game!..So I tried to get him to say it again and he said too late, you should have written down the first time around.

A 26th Rank Hacker was at 137-0 and then let himself get killed a few times towards then end, ending at 137-10 and Ranked up to 30th -
    Compared to the rest of the players in the server, the next highest k/d ratio was 42-0 from a 90th Ranker.

EA/DICE will continue to lie to us and acting as if we're stupid.
  • Rattoner
    330 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EXILE157 said:
    I just went through some of that hacking on Wake Island and have screenshots of it, plus player saying "so ill exploit it until they do care" he also sent the site where he got it from, but then he buried it quickly like an uzi trigger finger, I didn't get a chance for a screenshot, because I was too busy trying to play the game!..So I tried to get him to say it again and he said too late, you should have written down the first time around.

A 26th Rank Hacker was at 137-0 and then let himself get killed a few times towards then end, ending at 137-10 and Ranked up to 30th -
    Compared to the rest of the players in the server, the next highest k/d ratio was 42-0 from a 90th Ranker.

EA/DICE will continue to lie to us and acting as if we're stupid.

I'm betting hard cash 42-0 was also cheating. 
  • OftenShot
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019

When the new Xbox comes out in 2020, I'm done with gaming PC's. PC gaming will be a relic of the dinosaur because of the cheat industry. 

It's not just EA games who have problems. Fallout76 now has a hack where they can steal all your in game gear including stuff purchased for real caps.

For multiplayer gaming I will be returning back to console, luckly I can use both M/KB or controller for fps. I will be keeping my PC just not upgrading it as often as I like playing the RTS games you can't get on console.

Post edited by OftenShot on
  • RRedux
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    VOLBANKER said:

There are some players that could be either/or, but the ragehackers that has been seen a lot lately leaves little doubt.

• VOLBANKER
    1586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    VOLBANKER wrote: »

I'm pretty sure we are past that type of conversation now. The abundance of blantent cheaters snapping shamelessly are stealing the show currently.

I'm not talking about blatant cheaters. Everybody can usually point those out. But whenever I spectate - which I do quite often - I can see how the top players of (usually) the winning team get accused of cheating all the time. However with spectate, I can see that these guys are able to think, move and react much faster than the average person. They also know how to use every bit of cover to their advantage, and they know from experience the spots where enemies usually are present etc.
    You can buy wallhack, aimbot and so on, but you can't buy quick reactions, map know-how etc. such as the above.
    My point is, people who do not spectate usually do not realize how many ordinary gamers / "non-celebrity-Youtubers" that are actually incredibly good at the game too. And thus it becomes far to easy to conclude these top guys "are just cheating".
  • KrullBorg
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    in spectator mode, can we have different colors on minimap for who is visible to the player spectated and me the spectator? in this way it's more easy to understand who's using wallhack
  • Dardanos_gr
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Tom said:
    Hey all,

We do understand encountering cheaters causes a negative impact on your gaming experience. We want to give you an opportunity to share your thoughts about cheating and what can be done to combat it. Any feedback you may have can be posted in this thread. When posting your comments, please remember:
    • Familiarize yourself with the forum rules & guidelines, here
    • Don't name & shame other players
    • Be constructive
    Keep in mind we don't speak for the anti-cheat team on these forums. While we can forward your feedback, we won't be able to comment directly on ongoing efforts to combat cheating.

Lastly, this is a gentle reminder that our forums are not the place to report in-game cheating. If you'd like to report a user, please follow the steps as listed in this article: 
    https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thank you,

-Tom
    Really now? the only thing you can do is us to report them? seriously? Punkbuster and fairfight did a better job than that. I have to report them and when someone dicide to ban them they ruind the game. Pathetic solutions Tom if you want us to take ea seriously then start to listen us and do some work serious work. 
  • bsafawi1974
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    BFV issues cheaters & Spectur mode Players
    Why some players are cheat ?
    Because they have no skills and they can't survive in fair condition
    Simply bunch a noob with Spectur mode
    You are need to go EA Helps and send a feedback about those players cheaters with Spectur mode
    In every maps BFV PS4 version you are see almost 8 to 12 of them
    If you want enjoy the fair game
    You are all need to do something about that
    Good luck
  • lewron1306
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    I have run into a player who you cant report! he has his profile  blocked (name and shame removed by moderator)  . what can be done about players who openly admit to cheating but you cant report!
    Post edited by Carbonic on
  • bsafawi1974
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    @lewron1306 Go to EA Helps for BFV chose report a player for cheat or Just line them up
    Check score board every minute when you are in the field (game ) you see player with unusual score you go for it
    No Prisoner ! line them up
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    lewron1306 wrote: »
    I have run into a player who you cant report! he has his profile  blocked (name and shame removed by moderator) . what can be done about players who openly admit to cheating but you cant report!

You do understand anyone can make there profile private.

In his case he's spammed constantly on twitch and origin so I could see why he made his account private.

Nothing abnormal about his gameplay from what I've seen other than he plays way better with a squad which is why his k/d and only his k/d is so high (like most do).

On another note you might want to remove his name before you get sent away.
    Post edited by Carbonic on
This discussion has been closed.