[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• bsafawi1974
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    important thing You need to know about cheat and cheaters in BFV BF1 BF4
    1 , more than 15% of players in every maps special in the BFV are Cheating right now
    2,as a normal players You have only 25% chance to face and defeat them in the field ,
    3, They Have 60% more health than you ,
    4, You are already tag they can see You Before you discover them
    5, your first round shooting are not count almost Half of your Mag depending on class and weapon You are using
    6, Your weapon is getting over hitting more as normal time when you try to take them down it's mean nothing wrong with your skills or your options Simply you are shooting on the wrong target
    7, every single shot of cheaters will be counted even if half meter far from you sometime them bullet passing through the cover stone and wall
    There is not such a score like
    100 kills 2 dead
    70 kills 5 dead
    120 kills 7 dead
    They are just cheating
    Only few players with high skills can make that score
    Only option you have
    Keep pushing EA & Dice to act against Spectur mode players ( cheaters)
    Good Luck and Happy Hunting
    Post edited by bsafawi1974 on
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    important thing You need to know about cheat and cheaters in BFV BF1 BF4
    1 , more than 22% of players in every maps special in the BFV are Cheating right now
    2,as a normal players You have only15% chance to face and defeat them in the field ,
    3, They Have 60% more health than you ,
    4, You are already tag they can see You Before you discover them
    5, your first round shooting are not count almost Half of your Mag depending on class and weapon You are using
    6, Your weapon is getting over hitting as normal time when you try to take them down it's mean nothing wrong with your skills or your options Simply you are shooting on the wrong target
    7, every single shot of cheaters will be counted even if half meter far from you sometime them bullet passing through the cover stone and wall
    There is not such a score like
    100 kills 2 dead
    70 kills 5 dead
    120 kills 7 dead
    They are just cheating
    Only few players with high skills can make that score
    Only option you have
    Keep pushing EA & Dice to act against Spectur mode players ( cheaters)
    Good Luck and Happy Hunting

You have no way to determine those numbers. Sorry.
  • bsafawi1974
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    @TyroneLoyd_TV I'm very patient
    And i will Panish them in the right moment
    Just wait for them to make a mistake
    Don't worry they all do
  • RRedux
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still no replies from Dice?

Guess it is exactly like we have guessed, they have no intention of looking at this thread, and no intention of doing something about the cheating. Telling people over and over again to "report the cheaters" is empty and pointless since as have been pointed out again and again, nothing ever becomes of those reports. Evidence, number of reports, none of it makes any difference. 

The cheaters know it too, better than anyone, they flaunt it in the chat while they are ragehacking.
  • piconooby
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are so many hackers right now i only have fun playing the game in tanks where their aimbot cant reach me. It feels like anyone who plans to play infantry would need to buy some hacks themselves before they can start thinkimg about playing a fair game. Infantry requires the Hack DLC for battlefield, else you are just fodder.
  • VOLBANKER
    1610 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @TyroneLoyd_TV : Please stop making straw man arguments out of what I said.

What I said was:

1) There are lots of extremely good players out there

2) Many “ordinary” gamers just don’t know how fast and well those that are really good at the game can play

The combination of 1) and 2) combined with the fact that yes, everyone runs into blatant cheaters sometimes, means many people almost automatically assume they’ve faced a cheater whenever they get outplayed by someone - even though often it is simply a case of the opponent having faster reactions, faster general movement, superior map knowledge, better weapon and gadget handling and so on.

That’s all I said.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    VOLBANKER wrote: »

What I said was:

2) Many “ordinary” gamers just don’t know how fast and well those that are really good at the game can play

The combination of 1) and 2) combined with the fact that yes, everyone runs into blatant cheaters sometimes, means many people almost automatically assume they’ve faced a cheater whenever they get outplayed by someone - even though often it is simply a case of the opponent having faster reactions, faster general movement, superior map knowledge, better weapon and gadget handling and so on.

That’s all I said.

How am I strawmanning you when all I stated was that we have already discussed what you stated MULTIPLE times. We are discussing spin botters at this point which effects everyone in a server.

The rest was directed towards the entire situation at hand CURRENTLY.

"Sometimes" and every other server is completely different senarios that I have video evidence to prove.
    So no it's not a strawman.

• bsafawi1974
    Folks you need go to EA Help and chose feedback share your experiences and feeling about cheat and cheaters
    I don't know about PC but I know about PS4
    Cheaters ( players with Spectur mode and 2 accounts ) are damaging our game
    We should do something about the
  • OskooI_007
    1258 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the type of community interaction I would like to see from DICE.
    PUBG is still banning 100,000 cheaters a week

Cheating has been a problem for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds ever since it hit the height of its popularity two years ago, but a renewed sense of concern from the community has forced the developers to make a public response. In short – cheating is a problem that PUBG Corp recognises, too, and they’re still banning bad actors by the truckload.

“In terms of volume of reports that I’m seeing personally, and others on the Community Team, we haven’t seen this many for a very long time,” community manager PUBG Hawkinz says on Reddit. “We understand there is a big uptake in the number of cheaters you’re playing against and we know how severe the impact is on your matches right now.”

Back toward the end of 2018, PUBG Corp reported ban waves affecting around 90,000 cheaters in the space of a week, and it seems that pace is keeping up. “We often ban over 100k accounts per week,” Hawkinz says. For the week ending December 14, there were exactly 116,531 PUBG cheaters banned.

Hardware ID bans are also in place, despite some player speculation to the contrary. “Unfortunately, we can’t apply HWID bans in many cases,” Hawkinz says, and you’ll likely see the reasons why in an upcoming developer letter. Don’t expect to learn every detail of how the anti-cheat efforts are going, though, since too many specifics might give cheaters further ideas on how to exploit the system.

Cheating will never not be a problem for multiplayer games, and it’s clear that PUBG Corp is making efforts to stem the tide – but the cheating issue has remained a special thorn in the battle royale’s side for ages, and that’s not likely to change soon.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/pubg-cheating-problem
  • pajsner
    99 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NN_Buzz12 said:
    VOLBANKER wrote: »

What I said was:

That’s all I said.

There are great players in this game. But the lack of a proven AC makes me suspect everyone that gives me a weird feel after a strange death.

Right or wrong, take it up with EA as they’re the cause of my doubts.

Then you do not know if the extraordinary reflexes are due to extraordinary knowledge of how to play invisible with wallhack, we have seen that when professionals are caught cheating. Now that it's so easy to cheat in this game, it's probably better to have rage cheaters on a server than just as many closet cheaters. Rage cheaters, are at least honest with what they do.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    pajsner wrote: »
    (Quote)

Then you do not know if the extraordinary reflexes are due to extraordinary knowledge of how to play invisible with wallhack, we have seen that when professionals are caught cheating. Now that it's so easy to cheat in this game, it's probably better to have rage cheaters on a server than just as many closet cheaters. Rage cheaters, are at least honest with what they do.

Getting cleared out of a room is certainly not better.
  • QU4NT0R
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:

You can buy wallhack, aimbot and so on, but you can't buy quick reactions, map know-how etc. such as the above.

Which isn't true… You can buy quick reactions and that's one of the functions those "new generation" cheats are having... It's nearly impossible nowadays to differ between real good players and cheaters trying to play legit... There are cheats out there which are having "Auto-Shoot".. Those aimbots are locking on automatically to enemies and automatically firing the weapons... No reaction from the specific player needed... it just works... also some of these aimbots are having a function for auto-targetting and shooting at enemies which are starting to aim at the cheater... I've experienced this cheat several times and got also video-coverage of it... 

Once I've followed a guy on a sparely populated (10 vs. 8 at this time) server on "twisted steel" from the German spawn over D till close to G... He didn't noticed me... Before he was reaching G I tried to aim at him from a 160-170 degree angle... not directly from behind... The moment I was pressing the right mouse-button from behind a bush he turned directly at the exact angle into my direction and insta-killed me...  There was no "turning" animation... He just insta-faced me... 

Also  a lot of cheats are having an integrated spectator warning... Yesterday I was switching to spectator in cause of some suspicious behavior of  a player.... Seconds after I've switched to his 1st person view he was calling ME out and told me "You don't need to spectate me as I won't do anything while you do so"... then he layed down at the small isle around A on Wake Island and waited for the end of the round... If you don't believe it then check the "feature" list of several cheats out there... 

• RRedux
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If Dice had a real anti-cheat approach, the amount of hackusations against legitimate players would definitely drop. It makes sense that people are even faster to accuse someone of hacking when there are in fact tons of real cheaters playing. Like, the kinds that don't leave ANY doubt that they are cheating.

Since players see cheaters every day, it's easy to suspect good players too. If cheating wasn't so rampant, if players had confidence that cheaters actually get banned, then the amount of accusations would certainly drop.
  • JoesDementia
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    QU4NT0R wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Which isn't true… You can buy quick reactions and that's one of the functions those "new generation" cheats are having... It's nearly impossible nowadays to differ between real good players and cheaters trying to play legit... There are cheats out there which are having "Auto-Shoot".. Those aimbots are locking on automatically to enemies and automatically firing the weapons... No reaction from the specific player needed... it just works... also some of these aimbots are having a function for auto-targetting and shooting at enemies which are starting to aim at the cheater... I've experienced this cheat several times and got also video-coverage of it... 

Once I've followed a guy on a sparely populated (10 vs. 8 at this time) server on "twisted steel" from the German spawn over D till close to G... He didn't noticed me... Before he was reaching G I tried to aim at him from a 160-170 degree angle... not directly from behind... The moment I was pressing the right mouse-button from behind a bush he turned directly at the exact angle into my direction and insta-killed me...  There was no "turning" animation... He just insta-faced me... 

Also  a lot of cheats are having an integrated spectator warning... Yesterday I was switching to spectator in cause of some suspicious behavior of  a player.... Seconds after I've switched to his 1st person view he was calling ME out and told me "You don't need to spectate me as I won't do anything while you do so"... then he layed down at the small isle around A on Wake Island and waited for the end of the round... If you don't believe it then check the "feature" list of several cheats out there... 

And let's not forget that cheaters can stream with cheats on. Even those people who say "check my stream" could be running cheats. The cheat sellers are experts at what they do, since they've had years to perfect their Frostbite cheats.
  • TheRealFoe
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    firestorm ..I was in Oldenburg   a squad was in the big building opposite   I was being shot at on the far end of the platform in the other building so I jumped behind the metal railing prone and was sill getting shot , is that possible ?     I got away and  continued  going near the rest of my team , shot a few down that came in to the building we were in but the last guy overpowered me after  I had no shots left ..  I didn't know who it was from the people who were shooting in the opposite squad  that shot through the metal plate on the rail anyway ,and I guess I would never know because I don't have those stats... anyway after I died I recorded the game looked who seemed to be scoping through walls , I didn't have to wait long before the top bot  jockeys rode  in and  wiped them out  with hip fire from the mountain opposite a point .
  • RipGroove99
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This really is just getting out of hand. Obvious cheater, the usual headshotting FG42 across the map, 30+ kills with 3 mins of the game starting, go to report him (even though its pointless as hackers have anti screenshot etc) and see his profile pic even says 'Please feel free to report the hacker'. I mean, this guy must get reported 100's of times a day, yet he's not banned? What happened to the good old days where IP bans stopped cheaters from just buying another cheapo origin account? I've stuck with this game through its ups and many downs but this sort of thing really makes me feel like no one really cares about stopping these prolific cheaters. Since the whole game was Nerfed in 5.2 I've found myself playing other games much more often and whenever I do jump back on I'm constantly reminded of the horrid experience it is right now.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14039 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    What happened to the good old days where IP bans stopped cheaters from just buying another cheapo origin account? 
    Those days died out in the early noughties.

Especially with the advent of things like VPN's.

Plus,  IP bans aren't enforceable anyways,  many ISP's give a static IP address,  But at the customers request they can have a Dynamic IP,  And to change your IP all you'll have had to do is to shut off your router for 20-30 minutes to brute force a new IP.

Things used to be simpler back then,  But now?

Now it is a different ballgame.
  • DigitalHype
    832 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pajsner wrote: »
    (Quote)

Getting cleared out of a room is certainly not better.

At least you know what you're fighting against. Closet cheaters are a much lower form of multiplayer scum.

This discussion has been closed.