[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• Lancelot_du_Lac
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm going to give this one to TyroneLoyd_TV, on points
  • TheRealFoe
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another day same blatant box and stick man chasers wasting everyone's time on firestorm  , they are begging for a ban ,I guess  that ban switch isn't working ?
  • hambaci_kuranger
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I reported cheater with video proof over Origin. Origin say "Thank you. Your report has been submitted to Customer Support.". Really can Customer Support solve these problems? Not exists any anticheat team? Video still have 0 views and cheater still playing. Exists some special TOP RARE secret page where I can submit cheater with proofs?
  • hambaci_kuranger
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 22
    @JCap334 any anticheat isn't perfect so I don't know EA/DICE don't have some cooperation with people for banning people. I don't understand why all work doing only FarFight. Why EA players, DICE players and some selected from community don't have option banning player directly over console.
  • c0ldsun
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cmon ofiicially EA has to offer some contacts to report cheating.
    It is part of the EULA everbody agrees, so it is also a legal thing not to get sued.

But don't be so naive that it will do anything.
  • C0baIt
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 23
    When you guys stop giving EA your money and just  quit the game all together, you'll feel much better and soon forget Battlefield ever existed. I've never been a CoD fan, much less a fanboy, but at least they listen when it comes to fixing things. and punkbuster still works. (profanity removed by moderator), I've been done for Months now and it feels great. 
    Post edited by Carbonic on
  • RagnarLothbrokxD
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im stopping to play this game because of the hackers, Now Its impossible to play, every game has a lot of hackers, wallhackers every where. Ridiculous
  • oreobama
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA and DICE needs to take more serious action.Too many cheaters,especially in Asia servers.
  • GenCuster
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 23
    Recent duties put into effect by the U.S. to China could be a cause ....
    hypothetically a revenge against the video game industry. Rumblings of an old boot ..... :D

• Rolo_The_Viking
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking at this thread I think there are some suggestions that just can't be done.  Someone said fine cheats, I'm not sure that anyone can enforce that, cheating on a video game is not a crime in the eyes of the law, therefore how are you going to make someone pay the fine, they will just laugh at you.  Someone else mentioned something about defaulting on the coders who make cheats credit cards, again there is no law that says they cannot make cheats for video games.

I have been playing FPS games for over 30 years, the one that got me rally interested was Enemy Territory, a great game, and after a short while I became a Co-Founder of a clan called Free Team Players(FTP).  I thought we had a really good clan and we scrimmed a lot, until I started getting suspicious about how good some of our players were.  We used some kind of anti-cheat, of which I have no  memory of what it was called, but it positively identified 8 members of the clan were cheating, they were of course all banned.  

Cheats have been around for a very long time, and they always seem to be one step ahead of the developers.  Until someone comes up with the ULTIMATE AC, then I guess we are stuck with them.  Oh and one thing about reporting, unless you have a recording of the alleged hacker with your report, it is just not right to ban someone on a report only, there are numerous reasons why someone would report you just for spite, and I'm sure a lot of legitimate players have been banned quite often.
  • FatherDed
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    C0baIt said:
    When you guys stop giving EA your money and just  quit the game all together, you'll feel much better and soon forget Battlefield ever existed. 
    Well you obviously haven't - you're here!
  • GenCuster
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looking at this thread I think there are some suggestions that just can't be done.  Someone said fine cheats, I'm not sure that anyone can enforce that, cheating on a video game is not a crime in the eyes of the law, therefore how are you going to make someone pay the fine, they will just laugh at you.  Someone else mentioned something about defaulting on the coders who make cheats credit cards, again there is no law that says they cannot make cheats for video games.

I have been playing FPS games for over 30 years, the one that got me rally interested was Enemy Territory, a great game, and after a short while I became a Co-Founder of a clan called Free Team Players(FTP).  I thought we had a really good clan and we scrimmed a lot, until I started getting suspicious about how good some of our players were.  We used some kind of anti-cheat, of which I have no  memory of what it was called, but it positively identified 8 members of the clan were cheating, they were of course all banned.  

Cheats have been around for a very long time, and they always seem to be one step ahead of the developers.  Until someone comes up with the ULTIMATE AC, then I guess we are stuck with them.  Oh and one thing about reporting, unless you have a recording of the alleged hacker with your report, it is just not right to ban someone on a report only, there are numerous reasons why someone would report you just for spite, and I'm sure a lot of legitimate players have been banned quite often.

Of course, relying only on a report ticket would be absurd,
    although as an additional help there are videos attached ...
    But don't think that if a certain
    player, receives 3-4-5-10 tickets each
    game dispute there is something wrong
    in that "precise" player?
    He's already ... sorry,
    someone says they are just good players ... and ours is just frustration .... (sure)

• TheInfielder
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    First round today, first blatant hacker. He (Level 47) went 97-7 in the end in breakthrough with aimbotting a lewis gun from nearly his spawn on Rotterdam. Single handled our team... I think I will give BF1 another chance. Is the anticheat working there?
  • RealAshWilliams
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 23
    2 games 15 minutes ago and 2 cheaters :  I leaved the 2 games. Ridiculous...Only one way to effectively fight against cheating : give us back the private servers with Procon and plugins.
  • bsafawi1974
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too many words
    Not even one action
    Guys give yourself a favour and stop talking to your self
    Nothing will be happen here
    Go to EA Help and push them to make action
This discussion has been closed.