Latency not fixed

Werner_Montag
25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I constantly have the orange or red latency icons on my PS4.

The game is virtually unplayable and all since the last patch.

Is there a planned fix in place?

My network is hard wired not wireless with 200mbps download so I know it’s not my connection.

Thanks

Comments

• LedHead_NZ
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fix for ping issue comes tomorrow in 4.6 patch
  • l1z1l
    117 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

My network is hard wired not wireless with 200mbps download so I know it’s not my connection.

Thanks
    did you try to open the ports for better performance in your router for PS4?
  • ragnarok013
    3455 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Thanks
    Werner_Montag it could still be your connection depending on how your ISP routes your connection and there may be nodes that have excessive latency variation so I recommend to run a UOTrace as described here:  https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you see excessive latency variation you might want to talk with your ISP as well as reboot your router.

• l1z1l
    edited September 27

Thanks
    Werner_Montag it could still be your connection depending on how your ISP routes your connection and there may be nodes that have excessive latency variation so I recommend to run a UOTrace as described here:  https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you see excessive latency variation you might want to talk with your ISP as well as reboot your router.

REally? UOtrace, and this would be help??? So can you explain me, why EA SUPPORTS didn't help me, whenever i share for they my 3 files - dxdial, msinfo32, and UOtrace...  my mail *** is banned, or no body answer on my request's... I'm called to the russian EA help centre , they assure me that they will send me step's which could fix my trouble's... BUT STILL NO BODY SEND ME ANYTHING at my mail...  
    So i have ***** account , it is only 1 my real account with games which a bought, and i haven't there apportunity to get SUPPORT FROM EA... I don't understand why they "banned" me, no body answering... I didn't break any rules ... So may be you can help me?
    [removed personal information]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • ragnarok013
    3455 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    l1z1l said:

Thanks

REally? UOtrace, and this would be help??? So can you explain me, why EA SUPPORTS didn't help me, whenever i share for they my 3 files - dxdial, msinfo32, and UOtrace...  my mail *** is banned, or no body answer on my request's... I'm called to the russian EA help centre , they assure me that they will send me step's which could fix my trouble's... BUT STILL NO BODY SEND ME ANYTHING at my mail...  
    So i have ***** account , it is only 1 my real account with games which a bought, and i haven't there apportunity to get SUPPORT FROM EA... I don't understand why they "banned" me, no body answering... I didn't break any rules ... So may be you can help me?
    l1z1l We cannot comment on bans (email [email protected] from the email associated with your origin account) or account issues here on a public forum so you'll need to continue to work with the Game Advisors for your region. The UOTrace shows the routing and the latency variation at each node since it's possible to have a low ping but unstable connection based on the ISP routing.  I edited your post in order to remove your email since this is a public forum.
  • l1z1l
    l1z1l said:

Thanks

l1z1l We cannot comment on bans (email [email protected] from the email associated with your origin account) or account issues here on a public forum so you'll need to continue to work with the Game Advisors for your region. The UOTrace shows the routing and the latency variation at each node since it's possible to have a low ping but unstable connection based on the ISP routing.  I edited your post in order to remove your email since this is a public forum.
    I cannot continue to work with my support from the russia, because they promised that they would send to me some step's which will fix my trouble, but no body send it for me on my mail... I called them 3-4 times, 4 times i explained about my situation, they said that they would fix everything , but still no body did nothing... But any way thank's