Weekly Debrief

Some ammo creates in Firestorm is impossible to pick up after 4.6 patch

rokzar
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Some Rifle, smg and sniper ammo crates are impossible to pick up after the patch. Do you test your patches before releasing dice? Wtf?

Comments

• senoritaSparkles
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    he is talking the truth see what i just saw on twitch https://clips.twitch.tv/OriginalSquareMarrowPupper  4.6 patch new ammo bug? this is firestorm solo ps4

• t1grizzly
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not just ammo. I could not pick up armor, grenades, weapons while looting during squad Firestorm.

The Quality Assurance team is either not involved in reviewing the updates before they are released or they need to be fired for gross incompetence.
  • Kris1356
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 27
    Yes, the bug with ammo is there. They are just pathetic, I cant take this anymore. [redacted]
    [edited for rule violation]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • Kris1356
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dont patch firestorm, its pointless. As you cannot fix ****.
  • Wboson
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes it´s the new bug, the loot is already picked up but the artifacts are left behind...
  • akk_fin
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, this is beyond my mind. How this is possible, no testing at all ?  They get rid off lag (not completely), but this ”fix and broke some other”  method is shame, truly can this happen ? 
  • Kranden
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This was the breaking point for me, low player count was bad enough, but this mode is practically unplayable now. 295 Squad wins in firestorm and now I have little motivation to actually play it, and neither does my group. This game mode could have been something great, and instead was handled poorly.
  • urieleves
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I may be wrong, but I think these items that we can't get are items that have been picked up by other players who have fallen into that place and have already left. 

After they leave the place and it is "empty", the session seems to return the image of the items there but making it impossible to pick them up once they have already been caught.
  • AntiCheat
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is a bug for sure but as arieleves already said that loot has already been picked up. Still, it's frustrating if you think you found loot but it shouldn't have been there to begin with.