New bugs...

JishwaPick
7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I’ve been patient for a year now on this game and I’m getting close to calling it quits. And this is from a guy who LOVES BF.

Played FS tonight with the new update. Infuriating. If you hold down the Xbox home button, you get kicked from the whole game entirely and have to reconnect to EA.

Some loot can’t be picked up.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how there’s issues after issues after issues. Your player base is dwindling and even people who LOVE your games are been being choked out.

It seriously feels like you guys don’t give a **** about your player base and making quality content. And we know you CAN.

LETS. GO. DICE.

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3455 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I’ve been patient for a year now on this game and I’m getting close to calling it quits. And this is from a guy who LOVES BF.

Played FS tonight with the new update. Infuriating. If you hold down the Xbox home button, you get kicked from the whole game entirely and have to reconnect to EA.

Some loot can’t be picked up.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how there’s issues after issues after issues. Your player base is dwindling and even people who LOVE your games are been being choked out.

It seriously feels like you guys don’t give a **** about your player base and making quality content. And we know you CAN.

LETS. GO. DICE.
    JishwaPick  I understand that you are frustrated, however profanity is not allowed here in the forums so utilize other words to convey your point. Regarding new bugs you can report them here:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

• JishwaPick
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fair enough. Thanks.

JishwaPick  I understand that you are frustrated, however profanity is not allowed here in the forums so utilize other words to convey your point. Regarding new bugs you can report them here:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

• S1n31ra
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Quite a lot of loot can't be picked up. No "E" showing.
    Seems to affect rifle ammo most.
  • TheRealFoe
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i think when they have been picked up the image still shows
  • Wboson
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I think also its artifact from old picked up ammo boxes. At leat you can loot enemies again.

And it was really funny today- squadmate ran out of fire, so I sticked him with medics and the HP was going down again for him running outside of fire. It was like I poisoned him:P Cost him like 3-4 medipacks. Let´s see what else can be found new with this update.

I was going to make a promise before this update, that if EA was gonna fix every bug on this game, I was gonna pick up all the DLC in BFV and buy it... Well I can still make the promise, wouldn´t cost me a penny:P