Weekly Debrief

Firestorm graphical bug that shows location of enemy player

Toqias
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 27
I have experienced the following bug that shows me the location of some enemy players.The bug looks like the view angle of the particular player. Any one else also experiencing this bug? To me it happens around 1 in every 25 games. Coincidently it was recorded in this video:

You can see the bug at 13:00, more clearly at 17:30 and even got me a kill at 22:05:

Comments

• jroggs
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, that's been in the game for at least two months now. The current term in use here for this graphical glitch is "angel wings."

It's been reported, but right now DICE is focusing on bugs and Chapter 5, and Firestorm is on the backburner.
  • l1z1l
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Toqias said:
    I have experienced the following bug that shows me the location of some enemy players.The bug looks like the view angle of the particular player. Any one else also experiencing this bug? To me it happens around 1 in every 25 games. Coincidently it was recorded in this video:

You can see the bug at 13:00, more clearly at 17:30 and even got me a kill at 22:05:

Yes, sometimes it bug happen at my FS games... May be 1 of the 50 games would bearing this bug... So it is unhappy thing for player who had it , it is 100% WALLHACK :D
  • Kongo030
    656 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Think I've already seen it half a year ago.
  • tempo_rarity
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In a Tanks 'zoom' I could barely see the single moving pixel of a Player on a mountaintop - he was very very far away .
    I could see this strange lengthy 'cone' emanating from him though ; it was what had caught my eye to begin with .
    Thinking that I was about to die by some cheat I began shelling his location , and the eighth or ninth shell bagged him .
    This was easily months ago .
    . . may it never happen to me   :p