Could Not Fetch Your Report

Werner_Montag
25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I get this after every game now of Firestorm. At least the games I am losin on.

Does anyone know what this is and can it be fixed?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• l1z1l
    119 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I get this after every game now of Firestorm. At least the games I am losin on.

Does anyone know what this is and can it be fixed?

Thanks in advance
    you are not alone, i have the same, i doesn't know what is that
  • Funky_Finger_01
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Yep this function is still broken. [removed inaccurate statement]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14290 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    IIRC this is just the game client reporting that the "battlereport" could not be retrieved from the server.

All unlocks and level increases are not lost however,  I often have the same thing at the end of a round of conquest amongst other game modes.

@Funky_Finger_01
    Let's not post inaccurate statements,  As it is considered to be bait and thus violates the forum rules.

Cheers.
  • Wboson
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep every1 one is having it, and first report about it is from ages ago... Though wasn´t it on Trello board already, at least for 1 map?