Weekly Debrief

we need help, we are under attack

Antitoxis
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited September 29
Hey,
actually we was attacking from a other clan. All our Servers are full with fake bots.
What can we do?
see pic:
http://pb-clan.de/index.php?attachment/233-pasted-from-clipboard-png/

Comments

• P34V3Y
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That sucks, I hope it get solved soon and put an end to the bots & recent cheaters.
  • Antitoxis
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I have now noted everything what goes and will also initiate appropriate criminal charges if I get further information from my hoster. Something like that is simply the lowest level. Then it is still claimed that I am to blame. Simply no buck on this kindergarten. What will be interesting for EA, it is not directly about self-made bots, but they are real players. I have checked some names and these accounts are available and have even partially played. I think this is a strong intervention in the game and I wonder how it can be that they have access to such accounts...
    I also like to give names etc to EA on request.