Weekly Debrief

I am (nearly) done with Firestorm

747stranger
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited October 5
Hi folks, 

many problems in Firestorm are multiple times addressed, but after the last rounds i have to vent my anger here. 

The main problem for me, apparently there are no more servers in Europe left. I am connecting only to games with a 
ping higher than 120 ms, and even here the player numbers are thin. 

I can live with some cheaters  - teaming in single-player is after all those months still a plague - but this evening one
player stole the show with a bayonet cheat. First he missed me, then he came back over a long distance with high
speed - what the f.... !!!!

I love the complete Battlefield franchise and especially the Firestorm mode, but this is no more fun. I have no problems 
getting my **** kicked by decent players,  but now I am nearly done. 

Please Dice, don't let cheaters ruin your great game. 

Greetings from Germany
747stranger

Post edited by 747stranger on

Comments

• JediMastaWyn
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm is the unwanted baby of BFV. Now abandoned and given up for foster care! 
  • Amp1776
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In gonna guess you're not playing on console?
  • 747stranger
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, I'm only playing on PC.
  • 747stranger
    P. S.: today i've captured a video where you can see all the mess - a player (who killed me) fighting hard against team-cheaters and the mentioned bayonet-cheater...
  • tempo_rarity
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think that some dumb fools originally thought that BFV was a write-off and so they went and blemished their accounts the way they did .
    I think :  They thought wrong .

I think that with the release of the magnificent Al Sundan Conquest map , these fools quickly realized their error - turns out BFV is great .
    I think :  Al Sundan is solely responsible for at least a 50% drop of 'teamers' and cheaters in Solo , if not more , as they've realized this .

I think too , that perhaps with the approach of Christmas , a certain song about a jolly old elf is ringing in their heads .
    The lyrics are changed of course , and the 'vicious' elf is really a committee , with a hammer : 
    . . . 'they're making a list , they're checking it twice , they're gonna find out who's botty or vice , bans and reset's comin-n-g to V' . . .

After all , they're still quite busy making this great BFV even greater , and with each day it gets better .
    That day ; the day that they finally turn their attentions onto these fools ; will be Christmas Day for all of us .

I think then :  It is 'they' who are nearly 'done' .
  • Endomyst
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm was simply a gimmick, all battleground games are gimmicks up and to this point, every time I see one I think "oh let's get on that fortnite wagon, a game that was never meant to be about battlegrounds but found a cash grab gimmick". Beware any business that is a follower lacking creativity