No Access You currently do not have access to this content

Horza49
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Wtf is this about?  I've paid for the game, the map is on my computer, blah blah blah
Bug, or unfeature?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bug. Try restarting.
  • Horza49
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Full system restart didn't work; this has happened a few times before, but only affecting one server; this time it's all of the Australian ones.  And the numbers on the Oz servers seem to be very low, as if people were leaving at a normal rate but new players not able to log on.  Rats!
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Most likely since they shut down all servers and load Metro into the Rotation.
  • Rumboz
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You currently do not have access to this content

Got the same, its always something with bf5. This is technically a very bad game. Half the time it crashes or wont even start up. The problems are almost always different.
    Didn't have that with any of the other bf games.
    I'm done getting angry about it.

• SirBobdk
    5244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I only get this once in a while and always through server browser. Using matchmaking one time has solved it for me every time.
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    got this last week, i shut the game down and it was fine 
  • karntankerous
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Clear/reset your filters
  • Redback8888
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's so buggy ... I just got this message for the first time today. You don't get this number of problems with other games that's for sure.
  • MoonUtonight
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yet another issue with BFV. I got the "no access" msg on any server I tried. I checked with downdetector's web site and Boston and NY are shown having outages right now. I have been finding lately that when I use the server browser to join games, there are few servers listed (North America, East Coast) and those that I find are high ping servers with bad latency. I might see one or two servers that have decent pings around 22ms-24ms. The rest are over 80-90+ ms. Making for a bad gamiing experience. I have my graphics set to "auto-min latency) which sometimes helps. But I am running UHD and the overall graphical experience suffers. 
  • doctorrocktor
    1953 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I qued in full server it sorted it out for me xb1x