Please remove Underground Breakthrough from existence.

Comments

• Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have been on teams that Breakthrough so it's possible. It's called Breakthrough not Passthrough.
    I realize I didn't make my point clear at all. I was trying to say that the ticket count is so high that either time runs out, or attackers win. It's just a drawn out meat grinder just for the sake of being a meat grinder.
  • MATTBAKER088
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This map this stupid map is bad, lights are very bad, breakthrough is unbalance and totaly unfun. I don usualy blame new contenc but this one is the **** worse, i rly sorry but is true
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd remove Operation Underground completely given how pathetic the performance is on this bad boy

It's running great on PS4 Pro. Not sure about other platforms. I haven't noticed any issues so far which is shocking.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really dislike Al Sudan, but this one I really enjoyed today :D

The lack of 3x scope without glint is just perfect.

Constant action without having to run for miles in the open and getting 3x scoped without glint instant killed from every angle feels good.
  • Tristis_Echinus
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What a dumb idea to put 64 people on Metro map. It is the worst type of gameplay on this type maps since BF3.
  • Woodlbrad
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Spawn camp central the complete incompetence of the devs really shows on this map. 600 tickets and basically insta death every time you spawn in. Goodbye dice better start looking for work I wouldn’t touch the next title with a 10ft pole.
    Post edited by Woodlbrad on
  • ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Why would you build fortifications if you're attacking?

Building SOME fortifications is always useful. Building every fortification is often a waste of time.

But generally, there are always combinations of fortifications on objective points that benefit attackers more than defenders
  • LeesSummit09
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like it, but 400 tickets would be better
  • Woodlbrad
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cod will be coming out soon enough so we won’t have to play this abomination of a ww2 title much longer it will be long forgotten.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad said:
    Cod will be coming out soon enough so we won’t have to play this abomination of a ww2 title much longer it will be long forgotten.
    Who has the gun to your head?
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was loving Metro. Got some great kills. And the Sniper kills on the last sector on dudes with MMGs in Windows so beautiful.
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And people actually thought DICE could put out this map and it be something good, jokes on you.
  • Woodlbrad
    edited October 2019
    (Quote)
    Why would I play a game that fails miserably to be like cod that’s what it’s going for with small maps. The worst ww2 game to date I can just play the better game which will be cod dice is lost.
    Post edited by Woodlbrad on
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad said:
    (Quote)
    Why would I play a game that fails miserably to be like cod with small maps and the worst ww2 game to date when I can just play the better game?
    Yeah why would you? Here, let me get a mirror.
  • LeesSummit09
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Finally won on metro while defending, but it was a long game. Guys looking for big numbers of kills would like it, but needs to change to 400 tickets.
  • Hawxxeye
    8039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The guys who are good at camping are always the winners in this map regardless of side.

This demo man at 2:43 is how I feel like when I try to play the objective and  attack on this map:

• Big_Daddy_Ado
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love the map but am getting half the FPS as all other maps.
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    The guys who are good at camping are always the winners in this map regardless of side.
    This demo man at 2:43 is how I feel like when I try to play the objective and  attack on this map:

can we get that feature, Vote on scramble player?
  • UltraMG42Camper
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hope they keep it as is since it is a total bedlam which is ultra kewl :D