Please remove Underground Breakthrough from existence.

1235»

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3966 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    jroggs wrote: »
    jroggs wrote: »
    Remove it? So because you don't like it, it should be removed?

Man grow up. Just don't play it, Stop trying to ruin everyone else's fun.

Underground isn't bad in a "this isn't my favorite and I'd rather play other maps" way. It's bad in a "holy crap this is a genuinely miserable experience that is practically a war crime against fun" way.

And you may have noticed DICE has precedent for removing unliked content from BFV.

Personally, I'd rather see the map get fixed rather than deleted. If that's not going to happen, then retain it for private games or a separate self-contained 24 hour playlist for the people who do like it for some reason. But yes, absolutely remove it from the standard map rotations.

Oh, and telling someone to "grow up" because you don't agree with them isn't the most mature move, either.

He's telling you to grow up because you want something removed for the entire player base just because of your PERSONAL OPINION.

Grow up.

And you didn't read my post at all or read back to see who that guy was insulting.

Does "growing up" mean flying off the handle without having any idea what you're talking about? If not, you don't seem qualified to give life advice. Quit trying to pick fights you're not remotely equipped for.

You didn't make a single counter argument. You just attacked me personally.

Grow up.

Edit. The only point you made in your post is completely subjective. "Underground isn't bad in a "this isn't my favorite and I'd rather play other maps" way. It's bad in a "holy crap this is a genuinely miserable experience that is practically a war crime against fun" way.

Subjective. I don't care if you want changes or content removal. At least present am idea or supporting evidence of a claim.
    ChickenTheTank  and jroggsYou two seem to be at an impasse so disengage from one another. This forum's purpose is to discuss Battlefield not to insult one another so get back on topic.

• Tosasan_HUN
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The last sector is beyond stupid. There's 500 tickets, one flag, only one real direction to attack from and all the exits have blind corners and light so bright attackers can't see anything out the doors. It's a literal shooting gallery.

DICE themselves knows it's badly balanced, because they gave attackers 500 tickets on such a small map.

I have never seen the "winning" team just quit when they have over 300 tickets on the final sector until today. It was 32 v 32, and by the time we were down to 250 tickets it was 22 v 32. It took 20 minutes or more ON JUST THAT SECTOR to get down to those 250 tickets and we were making 0 progress. What a joke of a map.

Also, as an unrelated sidenote Spotting Flares are utterly useless on this map because they don't work indoors (they have a range of like 1m), and the scope is too long range to use effectively in a CQB map. Basically Recon is at a complete and total disadvantage with weapons that are weak in CQB and gadgets that are actually useless. At least the weapons are a personal choice, but gadgets should be at least somewhat viable regardless of the map.
    as a casual player i like the big ticket number and the big objective area and there is 1 picture why i love this map as it is now
    i dont think need to tell how hard the last mastery assignment of the self-loading rifles
  • G-Gnu
    1533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Remove it? So because you don't like it, it should be removed?

Man grow up. Just don't play it, Stop trying to ruin everyone else's fun.
    Problem with this is that DICE are not intelligent enough to keep this map on a separate server 24/7 and put crap like this in the ordinary map rotation.
    At the same time they can seem to get their S....t together and release the personal servers, so no custom map rotation either. 
    Sadly DICE seem to go through and tick boxes in some internal company fail list, they just have to look how BF3/4 servers looks like to see how there is almost no server that has Metro in their rotation with other more "Battlefield" maps, most servers that runs Metro is dedicated to that map 24/7.   
  • JamieCurnock
    740 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    G-Gnu wrote: »
    (Quote)

Problem with this is that DICE are not intelligent enough to keep this map on a separate server 24/7 and put crap like this in the ordinary map rotation.
    At the same time they can seem to get their S....t together and release the personal servers, so no custom map rotation either. 
    Sadly DICE seem to go through and tick boxes in some internal company fail list, they just have to look how BF3/4 servers looks like to see how there is almost no server that has Metro in their rotation with other more "Battlefield" maps, most servers that runs Metro is dedicated to that map 24/7.   

Personally I really like metro but I was getting insanely bored playing the same map over and over, really wanted some variety. I'm really glad it's in the usual map rotation and makes a nice change to the other maps.

I agree about rsp though. Would be nice to be able to decide what maps are playable, maybe miss out the ones you don't like.
  • G-Gnu
    1533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    G-Gnu wrote: »
    (Quote)

Personally I really like metro but I was getting insanely bored playing the same map over and over, really wanted some variety. I'm really glad it's in the usual map rotation and makes a nice change to the other maps.

I agree about rsp though. Would be nice to be able to decide what maps are playable, maybe miss out the ones you don't like.

Still if you look at servers in former iterations , they either do Metro 24/7 or have those maps that are more "Battlefield" for a reason. And if they get the thumbs out of their B and release the Personal servers, it is not RSP as we know it from before.
  • mrtwotimes
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maps are subjective, quit arguing as if there are any / many true facts.