Weekly Debrief

Rambo

g0merpile
574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Shovel kill, revived squad mate, Same game, gun fight, close combat, perfect knife kill, destroyed 2 tigers in a panzer. I want my rambo medal

Comments

• gailjon
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ahhh, but did you manage the 5 kills at over 75m distance or the revive 8 teammates in one life?  Dice don't care unless you do what they want you to do.
  • g0merpile
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So being a rambo dont count for nada.
  • gailjon
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not to Dice, unless you do what they want you to do and then they reward you with CC and other wonderful things.
  • Matty101yttam
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    erm...BF has higher standards than rambo...we got the colonel

Anyhow, that's like a normal game of bf, if you took the tigers out as inf and you did all that within a minute it might be decent play but over the period of a game that's par for the course 
  • g0merpile
    edited October 5
    I was in a panzer buddy. 2 tigers on one panzer took them both. Plus shovel kill, knife kill. The shovel kill was awesome. Went stealth mode to save my teammate, revived him then knifed a dude trying to knife him.
  • Matty101yttam
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't want to go on too much because it sounds like i'm saying it was nothing, you done well, you had a positive impact for your team so that's great.
    But you shot tanks with a tank, that's how it's supposed to work, everything else is just playing the game.
    Like i said if you had done all that within a minute, that would be a half decent clip if you recorded it, but this game(well the bf games...maybe not so much this one) and it's players have set the bar so much higher.
  • g0merpile
    I don't want to go on too much because it sounds like i'm saying it was nothing, you done well, you had a positive impact for your team so that's great.
    But you shot tanks with a tank, that's how it's supposed to work, everything else is just playing the game.
    Like i said if you had done all that within a minute, that would be a half decent clip if you recorded it, but this game(well the bf games...maybe not so much this one) and it's players have set the bar so much higher.

Thats my point no rambo tag or nothing for being a rambo at that time.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    erm...BF has higher standards than rambo...we got the colonel

Anyhow, that's like a normal game of bf, if you took the tigers out as inf and you did all that within a minute it might be decent play but over the period of a game that's par for the course 
    Loved, BFS.... LOVED
  • g0merpile
    unlocked my bipod for my knife
  • 287martin
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well this just sums up why battlefield is rubbish now. Memememememe it's all about the k/d ratio nothing else matters. You were not Rambo you were a noob camping in a tank. Such poor skill doesn't deserve anything if you were on a private server you would be vote kicked for being a camping noob ! Basically stat padding not trying to help win anything with the other 31 players on same side as you
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    302 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    287martin wrote: »
    ...if you were on a private server you would be vote kicked for being a camping noob !

Sounds like an awesome private server!

You might want to tone down the hostility ;)
  • g0merpile
    Must have been the one I repeatedly knifed, that is my point, no rambo tag given.