Four teams of 16 players in firestorm is FUN

GigaMeert
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

This should work! My whole platoon could drop together on the same map. The team of 16 could be split up into 4 squads of 4 persons. There would be massive melee fights because there are not enough weapons when you land. Big ground fights with 16 vs 16 vs 16 vs 16 people :)  V rockets and bombardments als over the place. And if you are no with a squad you can just join a team of 32 people like you would join a conquest game.

Support this idea by placing a positive comment below. Dice will give it a try and implement this firestorm mode! How much work can it be... Call it Massive firestorm

Comments

• AntiCheat
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't like the idea. If there was such a mode, I would not join it. You are talking about melee fights and bombardments. That is the least I like about Firestorm so for me it's a no go. Also, there is no chance Dice will make such a mode. They felt forced to remove Duo's due to lack of players.
  • jroggs
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE already made this for BFV. It's called "standard multiplayer."