Weekly Debrief

Metro is the proof that TTK isn't adapted for console

THERAMPAGE_ci0h
172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Instadeath and death at cover has been a thing since the alpha/beta on console but now it's happening everytime.
This close range oriented combats map is the proof that TTK is too fast on console ! 

STOP BEING A CRYBABY and accept that TTK isn't adapted for 30hz servers , it's a fact ! ( 4 bullet to kill with fast firing weapons -> 30hz server can refresh & send only one information  to the other player for the 4 for bullet registered -> INSTADEATH ... Add attrition to this and 2 or 3 bullet ( even with slow firing weapons ) become OS too ...   ) 

YOU CAN'T REACT TO ANYTHING, playerbase adapted and start camping ( WHAT A FUN GAME ) ... Is this battlefield now ? Do you enjoy stay prone in a corner to farm easy kill ...  ? 

Visibility, lack of 3D spot and broken audio doesn't help and reinforce this campy mess .. 

DEATH AT COVER ARE A THING TOO ( and it's not related to servers or netcode )

They need to bring back hit registration & kill confirmation by the server instead of by the client ( only way to get rid of deaths at cover ) and remove projectile being fired after a kill confirmation like in BF1/4/3 ( to prevent hi ping player to kill you after you killed them ) 
Hi ping player shouldn't have an avantage in an multiplayer game, lag compensation lead to trash experience for everyone ... 

GAME IS NOT FUN ON CONSOLE , PC BALANCE DOESN'T WORK ON CONSOLE

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    3312 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:
    I HAVE FUN ON CONSOLE 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Me too, on 1 out of 10 servers that I join that actually works ...

Some players have the "right ping" and have endless fun ... I would have too ... every bullet that counts, having footsteps and seeing what is actually happening at that moment and you can take almost endless bullet hits ...
  • SneakingPillow
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 5
    Agreed. If it was 60Hz it would be fine, but I had a moment where I was about 6 feet away from a door and died to a MG42. No reason for that to happen, no way it should be possible and yet it happened as a result of TTK and 30Hz.

Added to this weeks ToW Madsen, which has the lowest damage per shot, slower fire rate and less ammo than the Lewis gun, make trying to get gold for this POS difficult. Trying to hit and then kill a enemy 50+ Meters away means good luck not wanting to rip your hair out, unless you boost/got lucky (VERY lucky).

• M_Rat13
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Metro is also proof Assault is OP. MMG meta my ***.
  • OskooI_007
    786 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 5
    DICE lowered the TTK because people were complaining that the person they were shooting at would turn around and kill them.

Nothing's changed, people still complain about the person they're shooting at doing a 180° spin and killing them. :bawling:
    Post edited by OskooI_007 on
  • LeesSummit09
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On ps pro have been able to survive hits, unlike the early versions, which were instant death.
  • CSO7777
    1196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Weapon damage numbers are ok, the issue is the guns are too accurate. It's nothing to do with console, the problem is the same on PC.

That's why spread was a good thing, you had to slow down your ROF to mitigate it, which slowed the TTK at range without needing very low damage numbers and therefore bullet sponge gunplay which feels awful.

Of course, they tried to add more recoil to the guns to compensate a bit but that just makes any gun with a so-called recoil pattern feel like aids, like someone is moving a separate mouse randomly plugged into the same PC while you are trying to shoot.

So well done, BF community, you got what you asked for with your cries about "random deviation", and just like anyone with any knowledge knew it would be; it's easy mode, brainless, insta-death gunplay.

And to top it all off, someone at DICE thought that the worst demographic of any shooter game, i.e Proners, should be a playstyle rewarded with its own weapon class, just for, y' know....maximum cancer.

Slow clap DICE. Slow clap.
    I think this is a matter of opinion. Spread was pretty awful, when your bullets started firing in random directions and not where you aimed, it looked so stupid and cheesy.

I personally want recoil instead of spread any day, the bullets should always go where to gun is pointed. Whether the recoil is too low in BFV is another discussion, but for me it seems fine.

The biggest problem is still the TTD and that is bad on PC as well.
  • BtheReaper49
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CSO7777 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The biggest problem is still the TTD and that is bad on PC as well.

Yup the TTD sucks a** and is a game breaker. Has been from the start and nice ,shiny maps + upcoming Pacific theatre won't save this trash game

• mf_shro0m
    1469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So why don’t you get instakilled in BFI or MW?
  • Draxonfly
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back 'spread', so much better for all platforms. . Dice...  
  • PtBlankDiplomacy
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Draxonfly wrote: »
    Bring back 'spread', so much better for all platforms. . Dice...  

No thanks. How about playing a previous Battlefield game or any other game altogether? I like that you have to play this game differently. Devs have already nerfed the hell out of almost everything because of people screaming “OP”, no need to ruin this game even further.
  • MusicienElegant
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    hmmm I am on PS4 pro and I react to enemies just fine. Here's a suggestion, STOP BEING A CRYBABY AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THE GAME.

Lol, me too. I'm running on slow WiFi with several consoles and PC's and react just fine. Usually make top ten most games. Do think there are problems, but overall I don't think they're gamebreaking unless there's a 100+ ms delay.
  • opsis_1
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not Metro..please change title.