Sorry, nice new map can't make up for bad gameplay

BtheReaper49
315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Still one of the worst games I've experienced for horrible TTK/TTD. Getting shot around corners, getting plinked behind good cover, one frame deaths, etc. You name it and it's there.
Operation Underground is a nice map I'll give you that but the game itself is barely playable. Put a silk scarf on a pig and well, it's still a pig. Keep trying Dice...you may get it eventually

Comments

• dayglowfroggy
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What system are you on? Xbox is not to bad at the moment.
    one thing to remember is we all have the same issue so you can use it to your advantage, the sten is still the best one shot killer.
  • SendTheInfantry
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still one of the worst games I've experienced for horrible TTK/TTD. Getting shot around corners, getting plinked behind good cover, one frame deaths, etc. You name it and it's there.
    Operation Underground is a nice map I'll give you that but the game itself is barely playable. Put a silk scarf on a pig and well, it's still a pig. Keep trying Dice...you may get it eventually
    I think 64p is way too many for this map. But who am I?

Combine this with too easy, arcade gunmechanics and you get a frustrating meatgrinder that is shallow (=boring fast).
  • BtheReaper49
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What system are you on? Xbox is not to bad at the moment.
    one thing to remember is we all have the same issue so you can use it to your advantage, the sten is still the best one shot killer.

I am on XBox and it feels pretty bad. A couple of friends had to talk me into playing it the other night so I did. And one of those friends actually rage quit because it was just so bad. I don't know, it is what it is I guess unfortunately.
  • BtheReaper49
    (Quote)

Combine this with too easy, arcade gunmechanics and you get a frustrating meatgrinder that is shallow (=boring fast).

Yeah 32 v 32 would have been just fine. I've heard with so many players on this map it's creating frame rate issues, etc. Why am I not surprised..
  • Major_Pungspark
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Yeah 32 v 32 would have been just fine. I've heard with so many players on this map it's creating frame rate issues, etc. Why am I not surprised..

32 v 32 is 64 players, 32+32=64
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    55 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think Operation Underground is fantastic!
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is like an apple rotten trough to the core. metro is a nice golden spay coating on the apple....
    it might look better now but its still the same rotten apple
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 6
    BFV is like an apple rotten trough to the core. metro is a nice golden spay coating on the apple....
    How many hours a week do you spend eating this rotten apple?
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How many hours a week do you spend eating this rotten apple?

too many since i am one of those fans who just loves to punish themselves....
    i feel the shame regularly
  • dbasshooker
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Underground is a good map idea but it’s a smoke fest. Way too many people throwing smoke grenades has ruined it for me.
  • BtheReaper49
    (Quote)

32 v 32 is 64 players, 32+32=64

Lol...I was thinking 64 on each side but yes, it's only 32 aside🤣
    Damn feels like 64 per side though...
  • thejebronie
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well before putting new map i would fix the low gpu usage issue  it is ridiculous not playable , am on gtx 1080 with 7700hq and i try every setting and it is just ****