Honest to god question about comestics?

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So I saw the community bundle with desert rat, cool hand duke and Stag's blood. I am also thinking about getting the Bergstiger. Its on sale for 990 coons which is $10.

I know how the community must feel, but I really want some new skins(not elites tho) but I wanted to make sure.

Comments

• Draxonfly
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    What was the question?
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Draxonfly wrote: »
    What was the question?

Wanted to know if I should get it
  • Draxonfly
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well its really up to you. I say, go for it if it is what you want, I've bought a few cosmetics and such  i don't see a problem with it.
    If it adds to your own personal enjoyment of the game, then why not.
    :)
  • thebossman2202
    Draxonfly wrote: »
    Well its really up to you. I say, go for it if it is what you want, I've bought a few cosmetics and such  i don't see a problem with it.
    If it adds to your own personal enjoyment of the game, then why not.
    :)

Thanks man