Weekly Debrief

Is 20,000 credits too much for a skin??

JediMastaWyn
490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Just think 20,000 cr for a skin is far too much. We don't really get a lot for assignments and only 1500 for ranking up. To fully kit out a weapon costs between 7000-12000. Just feel there should be a wholesale credit reduction of 30% to bring inline with average credits accumulation! 

Comments

• dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you talking about BC ( battlefield  credits/coins) or CC (Company Coins)? There's a big difference.
  • JediMastaWyn
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Company Coins that you earn while playing the game! 
  • ElliotLH
    8391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    High prices would make more sense to me if we could use CC to buy epic tier items too. However 20,000CC isn't a lot for a skin when a lot of people have hundreds of thousands in CC (I'm on 300K for example) so I guess it's somewhat relative.
  • JediMastaWyn
    ElliotLH said:
    High prices would make more sense to me if we could use CC to buy epic tier items too. However 20,000CC isn't a lot for a skin when a lot of people have hundreds of thousands in CC (I'm on 300K for example) so I guess it's somewhat relative.
    300K  :o I never received this big payoff that so many appeared to get. I've always just had what I earned from initially ranking up and doing assignments. Yes of course if I had that amount 20K would be small. As it stands it's a struggle to purchase much with CC
  • The_BERG_366
    2335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I find myself just spending cc on random things I never really use but at least look ok as most stuff you can get with cc just don't look very good.
    also there was a long time where one would earn cc for XP. all the way since they changed the system (which seemed to be working for everyone since February) until they introduced the 500 lvl cap. hence I highly doubt that you only earned cc by completing challenges for months...
  • ElliotLH
    8391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    300K  :o I never received this big payoff that so many appeared to get. I've always just had what I earned from initially ranking up and doing assignments. Yes of course if I had that amount 20K would be small. As it stands it's a struggle to purchase much with CC

Yeah I hit max rank a little after release so got a big payout when they sorted out that CC bug. I've got a playtime of 29 days right now so I guess all the assignments and daily objectives add up too. Honestly if I could give people some of mine I would since I'm not really fussed with skins so it's just sitting there.

I would welcome them reassessing their prices though as I can totally see some of them being off-putting. Even a sale would be nice.
  • KingRofty
    536 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just think 20,000 cr for a skin is far too much. We don't really get a lot for assignments and only 1500 for ranking up. To fully kit out a weapon costs between 7000-12000. Just feel there should be a wholesale credit reduction of 30% to bring inline with average credits accumulation! 
    The idea is that you will eventually just whip out your credit card and buy the item with Boins. :smiley:
  • KingRofty
    536 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Give it to me!! :neutral: 

I have farmed company coin since the release of  BF V.  Got that huge amount of cc and have chromed out all my weapons + all tank skins on Epic.

First I chromed out my favorite weapon in the game, the Suomi & it looks absolutely stunning.

Only skin I got without company coin, is The Last Tiger skin for the Tiger tank, because it looks better than all the other skins. 

Currently sitting on 15475 company coin. :smiley:
  • ElliotLH
    KingRofty wrote: »
    (Quote)

I have farmed company coin since the release of  BF V.  Got that huge amount of cc and have chromed out all my weapons + all tank skins on Epic.

First I chromed out my favorite weapon in the game, the Suomi & it looks absolutely stunning.

Only skin I got without company coin, is The Last Tiger skin for the Tiger tank, because it looks better than all the other skins. 

I gladly would if I could. Might just have to splash out and treat myself.

The Last Tiger is a nice skin as well 🙂.
  • KingRofty
    ElliotLH said:
    (Quote)

I gladly would if I could. Might just have to splash out and treat myself.

The Last Tiger is a nice skin as well 🙂.
    Do it!

Most/all of the weapons look amazing in chrome. 

Beats the boring stock look.
  • ElliotLH
    (Quote)
    Do it!

Most/all of the weapons look amazing in chrome. 

Beats the boring stock look.

Think I will. I'm getting a bit bored of the mint skins I use.

There was a nice blue Spitfire skin too so I'll add that to the shopping list as well.