Weekly Debrief

Why Was I banned from the 200% server?

CorneliusBG89
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
My username is CorneliusBG89. About a week ago they tell me I was banned for the day. now I try to log in for the first time, I'm banned for good it seems. why? what can I do to get unbanned?

Comments

• zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think you get bannend from the LEB 200% server right?? If thats the case then you must contact Cedaroflebanon, he is the owner of that server. You can add him as your friend in Origin and ask him why you get banned.
  • CorneliusBG89
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ok thank you
  • Titan_Awaken
    728 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you have any issues with any server, contact either the administrators or owner(s) of the server directly. No one here on the forums can take any meaningful action against the issue(s) you're facing.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13064 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If you have any issues with any server, contact either the administrators or owner(s) of the server directly. No one here on the forums can take any meaningful action against the issue(s) you're facing.
    100% this ^.

Also the forum is not the place to question bans from privately rented servers.
This discussion has been closed.