EA Owns Me A New Game

Hellguardian44
7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
"Thank you for contacting EA help!
This is a follow up of the chat session that we had regarding the issue you faced with Battlefield 1 for years and you asked for the new game code as we cannot generate Xbox game code you'll need to contact Xbox support.Once you contact them ask for the new code hopefully they'll give you new code for all the trouble you went through with the game. You can also ask our Answers HQ community at answers.ea.com.. "
this was the email i got yesterday from EA support , they assume they own m a game but same time they say they cant give it , isnt this really pathetic ?
they know everything that happened and the time and Money i lost but still solve nothing

Comments

• SirSpectacle
    814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    That sucks bro.
  • jroggs
    936 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you need to give us the whole story. How did you buy the game and what was wrong with it?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They owe you a BF1 game?  This is BF5 forums. 
  • Hellguardian44
    edited October 2019
    they dont own me bf1 because for me that game is dead actually for me after all of this EA is dead and will not get a single dólar more from me. 

the situation is very easy to explain , i bought the game playied it normally and like 3 months after the servers and modes disappeared so i started contacting EA and Xbox Support .

when i say dissapeared i mean since then i only get one mode and one server online , grand operations and a irish server i think but with 2,3 people max . 

i did all the possible tests EA asked me and Xbox support , Xbox support said ok this is not about xbox live connection or xbox itself so there is nothing we can do you have to contact EA to solve it and i did that for almost 3 years with tests after tests and nothing getting solved.

back in february they said they werent able to solve it so i requested a new game from EA but they keep saying they cant do it because they dont generate xbox one codes , well if EA doesnt have codes from their own games i most be stupid . 

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    RSP might clear it up in your region when they release it.  My guess October 31 or November 7 for Chapter 5 hopefully.  They have the low end free servers.  Can pick your playlists of maps and which modes you want. 
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EA removed 2 major data centers and game modes they thought isnt popular, decision was pathetic ofcourse but its EA we re talking about. I didnt read EULA (who has time) but I am pretty sure they covered themselves so they owe you nothing. Just give up, find something else to play. Dont waste your time.
  • Hellguardian44
    edited October 2019
    my region is Europe , the servers where full and almost 100 when i first contacted them so happened from there on is actually my problem . 

what is my problem is the fact that i bought a game and paid 90 dollars for a early enlister deluxe version and wasnt able to play it , didnt saw a single thing about any of the dlcs for example so at this point for me the game is dead  
    Post edited by Hellguardian44 on
  • CrashCA
    1145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA at its best.
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    349 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP is talking about BF1, but since that game is "dead" according to him - he'd instead like EA to compensate by giving him BFV free of charge.

Just to clear up any misunderstandings.
  • Hellguardian44
    OP is talking about BF1, but since that game is "dead" according to him - he'd instead like EA to compensate by giving him BFV free of charge.

Just to clear up any misunderstandings.

no , i dont want battlefield v . 

i want EA to give me another game or my Money , that is the way to solve things in a honest place . 

when i say the game is dead i mean the game is dead to me , like EA is dead to me either . 

isnt possible that after THOUSANDS of contacts , calls and hours lost with their tests that i even have to ask for what is mine , they should be the ones with the responsability to say hey look man we couldnt solve the problem with your game , 3 years are almost gone so we offer you a new game since the refund isnt possible anymore. 

instead what they keep doing is giving excuses , even 2 days ago on chat na agente sais "ok , it is normal you cant play it now because there are less than 2000 people playing the game" another said "the game is being taken down and servers closed" this guys even know what they are doin or saying ?

even if any of this was true it only would be even a biggest reason to request another game. 

they cant ask me more than i did , i even grabbed my xbox and took it in a 2 hours travel to my cousin to test it with his internet what the hell do this guys want me to do more ? ignore that i paid 90 dollars and took  all of this for 3 years ? 

no , not after everything 

• warslag
    1596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @Hellguardian44

Post your question on EA Answers HQ. There are lots of players, volunteers and staff there who will be able to help you with your questions.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/ct-p/battlefield-one-en
  • Hellguardian44
    help ? blocking my account like they did the first time i posted there the situation 
  • DisguisedMike
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi OP, I know you said that you tried multiple solutions offered to you by EA's support but I'm wondering if they told you to reset the filters in the server browser.

I had a similar problem with the server browser in BFV. Soon after launch, after joining a match through quickmatch, the server browser would only show me one game mode with only a few servers no matter what filters I used. For a few days I was forced to join all my matches through quickmatch until I noticed the ''reset filter'' in the menus.

I'm not sure if this could help you since your problem is with BF1 but after I used the reset filter option in BFV everything went back to normal so if you haven't tried this already...

Go to your filters in the server browser and use the option ''Reset Filter'' at the bottom left of the screen.
  • VincentNZ
    3772 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah regardless of game and platform this is a server browser issue. There is simply a wrong filter active, BF1 still has 20k concurrent players on each platform. So there will be full servers unless you are connecting form Antarctica and play at absurd hours.
  • Hellguardian44
    yes i did reset the filters multiple times and even unninstalled and installed again everything 2tb of things n my xbox 3 times just to clear everything , pictures of everything were sent too
  • warslag
    1596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    help ? blocking my account like they did the first time i posted there the situation 
    In the email you received from EA they direct you to Xbox support and the EA Answer HQ forums. If EA can't issue new game codes then you're wasting your time here don't you think? 
  • DaMutha1
    1341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The word is owe, now own.    FYI
  • Hellguardian44
    warslag said:
    In the email you received from EA they direct you to Xbox support and the EA Answer HQ forums. If EA can't issue new game codes then you're wasting your time here don't you think? 

i dont give a damm to where EA directs me , xbox support already said that this is a problem EA needs to solve because its their game not Microsoft game 

• ElliotLH
    8794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

But that doesn't change the fact that none of use can really help you. This is primarily a discussion forum for players.

You either need to post on EA Answers or continue discussing the issue with EA Help.
  • ragnarok013
    3514 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    warslag said:

i dont give a damm to where EA directs me , xbox support already said that this is a problem EA needs to solve because its their game not Microsoft game 

Hellguardian44 that still doesn't change the fact that this as a public forum is not the proper venue to seek help for an account specific issue. Here is the link to the specific area where you may receive further assistance or clarification from EA Community Managers on what they can or cannot do for you after hearing the details of your situation. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/battlefield-v-technical-issues-en

Since this is not the proper venue for your issue I am closing this thread. Please post in the EA Answers HQ via the link that I provided above.

This discussion has been closed.