Weekly Debrief

Firestorm Excluded from upcoming Free Weekends for Battlefield V (on PC)

TheFieryHotSauce
36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Well, that sends a clear message. 

Comments

• OskooI_007
    786 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 11
    I found this article interesting.

EA desperate for Battlefield V players, 3 free weekends starts Oct 10
    TweakTown wrote:
    EA is probably quite desperate for players on Battlefield V, especially considering the hype for Firestorm has basically all but died, and the Battlefield V severs are dwindling with players. Gamers seem to be still flocking to the battle royale titles such as Apex Legends (season 3) and Fortnite. EA needs to step up their game and give gamers what they actually want to play, Battlefield Bad Company 3.

BFV just seems boring compared to BF1. I'll give the Pacific DLC a try and maybe run a private server with a longer TTK.

I don't enjoy BFV's hardcore lite approach with less ammo and health.
  • ragnarok013
    3230 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I found this article interesting.

EA desperate for Battlefield V players, 3 free weekends starts Oct 10
    TweakTown wrote:
    EA is probably quite desperate for players on Battlefield V, especially considering the hype for Firestorm has basically all but died, and the Battlefield V severs are dwindling with players. Gamers seem to be still flocking to the battle royale titles such as Apex Legends (season 3) and Fortnite. EA needs to step up their game and give gamers what they actually want to play, Battlefield Bad Company 3.

BFV just seems boring compared to BF1. I'll give the Pacific DLC a try and maybe run a private server with a longer TTK.

I don't enjoy BFV's hardcore lite approach with less ammo and health.
    OskooI_007  As a long time Battlefield veteran I actually found BF1 extremely boring and enjoy BF5 far more than I did BF1. Regarding the hardcore lite gameplay it sounds more like you don't like attrition rather than the HC lite aspect.  I've played core and hardcore over the years and would rather DICE just bring back core and hardcore completely rather than keep the HC lite gameplay, or at the minimum allow us to run the complete old core and HC settings in the upcoming RSP program.
  • OskooI_007
    o67jjjj0jor31.png
  • TheFieryHotSauce
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    o67jjjj0jor31.png
    Hey, that's my meme from r/battlefieldv  :D
  • OskooI_007
    edited October 14
    I got a good laugh out of it!